Said you treat other people right,
Other people probably treat you cool.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, SunshineSue
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

Re: We all hate Puppy Mills

#120011 2 years, 2 months ago
Thanks for posting eco. It always burns me up seeing puppies in these chain stores. I'm amazed that people buy those dogs from them, but they do. I suppose it's because they are cheaper than breeders. Or they either don't realize they can rescue a dog from a shelter - or they don't care to go to a shelter. don't know how to do it.

At a minimum, we should all sign the petition on the website. And strongly consider visiting a shelter for your next pet. You very well may be saving life. That's gotta make you feel good!
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
The following user(s) said Thank You: ecojaded, sunshinemama
EasyWind82
Fresh Boarder

#179597 1 year, 9 months ago
I have 5 dogs , all rescues. One was a stray, another left in a a dumpster with his dead sibllings and mother, one left in an abandonded apartment and two others that the owners couldnt handle. Its unbelieveable what people do to animals. All mine are rehabilitated from there issues, mainly aggression, I trust them around my kids ages 2 and 1 since they were brought home from the hospital.

Puppy mills are ridiculous and its hard to believe people will buy a dog from these chain stores. They just closed a puppy store in a local mall and the ASPCA took it over as an adoption center. Shelter dogs are just as good if not better than some breeder/puppy mill dog. They come neutered/spayed, have all there shots and with a clean bill of health at a great price and youre saving an animals life, possiblly the best reward.
The following user(s) said Thank You: AcidTestGraduate
kevin
Platinum Boarder

#179899 1 year, 8 months ago
EasyWind82 wrote:
I have 5 dogs , all rescues. One was a stray, another left in a a dumpster with his dead sibllings and mother, one left in an abandonded apartment and two others that the owners couldnt handle. Its unbelieveable what people do to animals. All mine are rehabilitated from there issues, mainly aggression, I trust them around my kids ages 2 and 1 since they were brought home from the hospital.

Puppy mills are ridiculous and its hard to believe people will buy a dog from these chain stores. They just closed a puppy store in a local mall and the ASPCA took it over as an adoption center. Shelter dogs are just as good if not better than some breeder/puppy mill dog. They come neutered/spayed, have all there shots and with a clean bill of health at a great price and youre saving an animals life, possiblly the best reward.

it is really sad that people buy a dog at the mall like it's a new pair of sneakers, probably think they can return it if it doesn't fit right, society is really messed up anymore, it seems everything and everyone is disposable.
gone are the days we stopped to decide, where we should go we just ride
EasyWind82
Fresh Boarder

#180365 1 year, 8 months ago
Very true, our outlook on it is once the animal is welcomed into our home it is one of the family. It is to be treated like an animal not some frilly paris hilton dog, but taken care of as it should be. We have all large dogs, 2 german shepherds (male/female), husky,chocolate lab, and a mix of border collie and whatever else. All of them had there issues, but we worked with them and they overcame it. I wasn't going to return them because I was certain that they would have been put down at the shelter, the male shepherd and husky had a few days to go before they were put down when we adopted them.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kevin, AcidTestGraduate, Mississippi Half Step
AcidTestGraduate
Platinum Boarder

#181468 1 year, 8 months ago
^^^^God bless you
EasyWind82
Fresh Boarder

#183307 1 year, 8 months ago
You're Welcome!
katilkatrina
Visitor

#188756 1 year, 7 months ago
no i am not hate puppy mills.because your all welcome....
angaldyna12
Visitor

#193800 1 year, 7 months ago
^^^^God bless you
Mississippi Half Step
Fresh Boarder

#232600 1 year, 2 months ago
All five of our dogs are all rescues! We consider ourselves the local petting zoo lol
This Space Is Getting Hot!
Time to create page: 0.82 seconds