stricken
Gold Boarder

Feral Cats

#332023 3 months, 2 weeks ago
That line sometimes you can be shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

Well back in the winter with 14 inches of snow and it not melting i thought of the pour birds not having anything to eat so i shoveled some of the back patio off and put bread crumbs and seeds down for them. In less than a week i was at the table and looked out and saw this scrawny cat eating the breadcrumbs. So of course i felt for the little fur ball and got some cat food with the thought i would feed her till the snow melted well months later when it did melt i couldnt stop because she got pregnant.
So i tried trapping her before she had them but she was trap smart so i fed her through the pregnancy and till i saw the kittens eating solid food. I managed to trap them all except one. Mother cat is now back outside with kitten while the other 3 are heading to the vet nobodyscats.org they fix,shots and lice pills for 25 dollars. (once a kitten weighs 3lbs they can be fixed)
So the moral of this story is that i wasnt aware of the feral cat problems in our neighborhood. And also wasnt aware of this great organization nobodyscats.org. Im sure there are others out there and hope that others post them so that we all become aware that they are all our cats.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, SunshineSue, pink11
stricken
Gold Boarder

Re: Feral Cats

#332024 3 months, 2 weeks ago
IMAG0324.jpg

IMAG0325.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, pink11
pink11
Platinum Boarder

Re: Feral Cats

#332066 3 months, 2 weeks ago