• You are here
judit
Junior Boarder

Re: Support Breast Cancer Research

#66541 2 years, 10 months ago
Jen, I wish I could help in a meaningful way. My husband is surviving cancer for now and I really get the need for respite, rejuvenation, relaxation, and a lot of other "re" words. I hope your dreams come true.
FUCK CANCER!

Peace & Love
HeatherB
Junior Boarder
Inspiration move me brightly

Re: Support Breast Cancer Research

#67429 2 years, 10 months ago
Thanks to everyone for your words of encouragement, well-wishes and your donations. I somehow managed to finish the marathon walk this past Saturday in a little under 7 hours. Despite the rain, it was a great time (though maybe not quite as much fun as Red Rocks) and I look forward to doing it again next year.

More importantly though, at this point, I/we raised a little over $1,250 for the foundation. Donations are being accepted through December if anyone still wants to donate. Even though the walk is over, you can still "sponsor" me if you would like to. Again, please remember that 100% of donations to the Terri Brodeur Breast Cancer Foundation go directly to researchers working to find a cure for breast cancer. Can't say that enough.

To Jen, Judit and all of you affected by cancer, my thoughts and prayers are with you. May the music soothe your soul.
The following user(s) said Thank You: scar1et_f1re
Time to create page: 0.63 seconds