• You are here
illuminaughty
Platinum Boarder

need ride from CA to RedRocks, have gas $

#147081 2 years, 4 months ago
i live in Nor Cal. but can meet you where ever in CA, or OR. i have gas money, i was at the NYE run and met some forumers there, if you would like an opinion of me, thats not my own, feel free to ask anyone who met me if im tolorable.
i stayed with Rockinbob, but met many others.
i rarely drink, smoke medically, am 33, single and like short walks on the beach.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

Re: need ride from CA to RedRocks, have gas $

#147540 2 years, 4 months ago
he's lying he likes LONG walks on the beach.

no really everybody, joe is a cool dude i wouldn't hesitate to give him a lift and split accomodations if it was feasible. i'm flying in from NY otherwise i'd help you bud. you'll find a solid crew. i believe ryan (23atwell) was talking about driving out.
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

#147680 2 years, 4 months ago
I won't be buying tickets right when they go on sale. It's a fifty fifty chance I'm going. It's all about if I can get this job I've been working on. So I might not know for another month or two. But if I do go, of course you can ride with us. I will keep you in the loop.
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
The following user(s) said Thank You: illuminaughty
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#151652 2 years, 4 months ago
Bump for a LilNaughty!

WE NEED HIM AND ALL THE OTHER CALI FFF AT RED ROCKS! Ride Share!!!!!!!
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: 23atwell, DancingTurtle
illuminaughty
Platinum Boarder

#152008 2 years, 4 months ago
OK, i picked the rocks, so this ride is still needed.
thanks 23,i think we would get along just fine, so i hope you end up goin. seriously, i understand about the job, but if you can make it that will be awsome!!!
thanks for think of me.
you think we will get any guest at red rocks? furthur dosnt do guest alot.
Walstib1957
Fresh Boarder
Iko Iko All Day

#152423 2 years, 4 months ago
If you can make it to Kingman, AZ, I'm headed to Redrocks early Thursday (maybe Wednesday) and coming back Monday. I've never been there and I'm looking forward to a break from work and school. I'm 54, I've got 5 more weeks to finish my MBA, first Dead show was Vegas at the Aladdin Theater. I wish I could smoke medically, but Arizona is tough on smokers right now. I'm picking up a friend in Prescott if he can make it, so that will be three in a Honda Civic, but I'd love to help a brother out. Email me at This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it .

Good luck,
Paul
The following user(s) said Thank You: FurthurFlower67
illuminaughty
Platinum Boarder

#152545 2 years, 4 months ago
thank you Paul. i dont mind being cramped, andi travel light(one medium backpack, no dogs, or what not, and the back pack can sit on my lap).
hopefully i can find a ride leaving from closer to home, but i will keep you in mind as a
safty, like if end up with no ride.
i will give you at least a weeks notice if i need the ride, and like i said, ill have gas money.
thankyou again Paul, ill be sending you an email.
either way i hope to meet you there, this forum has some of the nicest people ive ever met off the net(i almost typed the only nice people ive met off the net, but that would be an xageration, but you get the drift)
Walstib1957
Fresh Boarder
Iko Iko All Day

#152720 2 years, 4 months ago
Any time my friend. I'm the old guy on the left, with my two sons. I always wear a gray cap with the melted stealy on the front.

Good luck, and let me know,
Paul
Walstib1957
Fresh Boarder
Iko Iko All Day

#152721 2 years, 4 months ago
Geez, I'm the old guy on the right... Don't know my left from my right anymore...
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

#152755 2 years, 4 months ago
illuminaughty wrote:
OK, i picked the rocks, so this ride is still needed.
thanks 23,i think we would get along just fine, so i hope you end up goin. seriously, i understand about the job, but if you can make it that will be awsome!!!
thanks for think of me.
you think we will get any guest at red rocks? furthur dosnt do guest alot.

Hope not, I personally am not a fan of guests. Although last year when CR came out to start the 2nd set, that was pretty damn cool.
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
Time to create page: 0.47 seconds