• You are here
clarka1
Fresh Boarder

where to camp near bethel woods???

#157915 2 years, 3 months ago
Anyone know where to stay near Bethel Woods?
alilfurther
Platinum Boarder

Re: where to camp near bethel woods???

#157946 2 years, 3 months ago
HMMM
Let It SHIIIINE !!!!!!!!!!
Last Edit: 2 years, 3 months ago by alilfurther.
clarka1
Fresh Boarder

#157987 2 years, 3 months ago
thanks. i just spoke to farmer paul and he will accomodate us but he is not very pleased that this info was given out so he asked me to ask you to delete your post. but thanks alot this place sounds sweet
kevin
Platinum Boarder

#158010 2 years, 3 months ago
there is a place called swanlake campgrounds kinda close, they actually want the business, everything I've read about farmerpaul seems like he wants to remain low profile
-- smell every flower --
alilfurther
Platinum Boarder

#158026 2 years, 3 months ago
SORRY he posted last year meant no harm .
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#158064 2 years, 3 months ago
A few landowners in the Bethel area are offering camping on their land for the show.

One guy i know (where Alill and I both stayed last year) was still accepting campers the last time I checked It is about a 10 minute ride to the venue (I'm parking my car and taking their bus to the show). His email is This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it ."

And IMO the place is magical. But I love camping, and I love mingling with the heads. Last year, I met a bunch of kind folks there.

I also like this place because I am familiar with it, and well I will be coming from MCU (brooklyn) show. So I plan to arrive at 2 or 3am, which will not be a problem.
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
Last Edit: 2 years, 3 months ago by scar1et_f1re. Reason: typos, DOH
The following user(s) said Thank You: alilfurther, kevin
JenW
Fresh Boarder

#158118 2 years, 3 months ago
There is a place in PA , about 40 minutes away. Is it too long a drive? They don't mind what time yu get in. It's called Sylvania Tree Farm. In Lackawaxen. It is beautiful! We go there several times a year to relax. I know some people stayed there last year when Phish was at Bethel....
alilfurther
Platinum Boarder

#158228 2 years, 3 months ago
THERES A PLACE CALLED FIDDLERS CAMPGROUND TOO
Fiddlers
Junior Boarder

#164518 2 years, 2 months ago
Fiddlers is not a campground We were a Flea Market that accommodated many during PHISH and Furthur last year. The Flea Market is phasing out and we're making future plans, but nothing ready right now. The date itself is reserved for a our family and friends who we invited last year (not even knowing Furthur would be in the area - sorry!) and we regret to announce that we are unable offer camping to the Furthur community.
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#165271 2 years, 2 months ago
I checked out the area last weekend and it is simply beautiful!!!! Breathtaking IMO. I'm spending the upcoming weekend there, some fishing, row-boating or Kayaking and maybe some hiking. And of course, the required evening campfire. I need to get my old bones in shape for what will be a kind summer tour. Deadercise for life- ya dig??

Any kind people who are or may be in the area feel free to PM me. I can't promise I'll read much after Friday afternoon, as I'll be hangin the sign "gone fishin". But there is actually free wifi, so I bet I'll check in on my brothers and sisters.

I spend so much time in NYC I truly appreciate the beauty of nature.

As Bobby likes to say....Just exactly perfect.
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
Time to create page: 0.78 seconds