• You are here
bambamcdn
Junior Boarder

Re: RATDOG TOUR ROLLCALL/ RIDESHARE

#296895 8 months ago
jumping on the bus in Louisville, .....see you all ....holla if you passing through the Nati on the way....
Someday, everything is gonna be different
illuminaughty
Platinum Boarder

#296944 8 months ago
the palace is the shit! all them heads when you loook up in the front, and the stage, and shit are beatiful.

GREAT PLACE TO TRIP!!

word to the wise, most of these venues were picked for being AWSOME, and some like the palace and the ryman have carpet, so if they see a light flick, they investigate, a cig. will get you thrown out of the ryman. a bowl, as long as its in your pocket b4 they see it wont. go fig.

SSOOOOO puff on the DOWN LOW OR NOT AT ALL. what about theese flameless vaporizers? those might be the next big thing in the lots. if it works.

you can puff all night with only vapor. put tape over the blue tip.

im on it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bambamcdn
Emvibe67
Senior Boarder

#297415 7 months, 3 weeks ago
There is going to be a moonbow gathering at Cumerland Falls Park on March 13th. That's the day between the Louisville and Knoxville shows. It's in southern Kentucky right before the Tennessee border.

Cumberland Park is known as the "Niagara of the South," the 125-foot wide curtain of water is dramatic day or night. But it's only at night during a full moon that you can see the moonbow, a phenomenon not found anywhere else in the Western Hemisphere.

I can't wait!!!! And there just happens to be a full moon then!
Fly on these wings of love!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, PMoondancer , Strider1
illuminaughty
Platinum Boarder

#297863 7 months, 3 weeks ago
i beleive they had a moonbow gathering in 93?
i know they had a cumberland gathering that year, and some of my friends went and i hear tell of a moonbow.
Chester
More or less in line

#298178 7 months, 2 weeks ago
Got my tickets for the Buffalo show. Really looking forward to seeing Ratdog again.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
dr bakes
Platinum Boarder
Dizzy ain't the word for the way you're makin me

#298198 7 months, 2 weeks ago
I'm getting my DC tickets tonight when I see DSO at the 930 Club ($1 service fee), this tour will be great and I could see a wonderful summer tour on the horizon.
Strangers stopping strangers just to shake their hand
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester
illuminaughty
Platinum Boarder

#298667 7 months, 2 weeks ago
please oh please
either have ratdog tour with the allmans in the summer of 2014(dream tour)
or have ratdog tour with steve miller band co-headlining, i know alot of younger heads are goin be like whaat? but SMB rocks, and wouuld warrent a shed tour.
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

#298679 7 months, 2 weeks ago
I vote for a Ratdog summer tour by themselves like the winter tour. Personally I dont want them opening for the Allmans again. .. but of course I will take what I can get
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
dr bakes
Platinum Boarder
Dizzy ain't the word for the way you're makin me

#298764 7 months, 2 weeks ago
Denver Man wrote:
I vote for a Ratdog summer tour by themselves like the winter tour. Personally I dont want them opening for the Allmans again. .. but of course I will take what I can get

I agree because when they open or play a festie they generally do a one set show. If they do tour this summer there will be some festivals but hopefully not too many. I paid $56 including the $1 fee per show, not bad compared to Furthur.
Strangers stopping strangers just to shake their hand
The following user(s) said Thank You: Denver Man
illuminaughty
Platinum Boarder

#299143 7 months, 1 week ago
dont get me wrong.
i prefer ratdog to the allmans, or SMB, and i would prefer a ratdog tour with ratdog headlining, and 2 sets.
but summer tour, generally means OUTDOOR venues, and while i have always thought of the 'dog as much more of an intimate indoor band(thats why i LOVE this the current tour so much, GREAT VENUES)
that said, if ratdog toured solo or headlined a tour this summer what size venues could they expect to sellout?
i dont think ratdog alone would be booking shows at deercreak or shoreline(though i would LOVE IT)

my dream ratdog tour would be ratdog headline, with local bands opening up for them from the area they are playing.
i.e. when they are in OH, play at buckeye lake(whatever its called now) and have ekostik hookah open up, when in CO. play RR, and have some CO. local talent open up.

kinda like that dead tour where they changed openers on the different legs, from wiilie to dylan to warren solo.

something like that.

with 2 sets of ratdog, and some POSSIBLE but not NESSACERY sit-ins from various and sundry.

out west, i would love to see RAtdog have Mark or Kennys groups open, or even ZERO, im sure steve could handle the double duty,

OH god, i just had a million dollar idea

SUMMER TOUR 2014 RATDOG, with David NElson BAND opening.

Any deadhead that would pass on that tour, is not worth the resin in my bowl.
The following user(s) said Thank You: PMoondancer
Time to create page: 5.94 seconds