• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

Re: What are you listening to right now?

#109683 2 years, 6 months ago
right now I'm about to continue where I left off before dinner on 10/16/74 and what a great show it is so far. Over a half hour Playing in the Band to end set 1 and a 24 minute Seastones into a killer 25 minute jam to open the 2nd set. It really was an end of an era when they took their hiatus in 74-76 - even though the band was the same for a while, the music never reached the same psychedelic peaks after they came back in 76'.

I just finished the opening 3 nights of 74' at Winterland which were all great (night 3 closed with the 1st Baby Blue in over a year and the last one until they brought it back in the early eighties) and right now I'm starting the 1st of a 5 night run at Winterland which were their last shows before the hiatus.

usually I have something like this that I listen to but only when I'm in the mood to really listen. If I'm busy doing stuff ill put on gdradio or something else and then go back to my other show when I'm able to really get into it and concentrate on the music. It's gotta be an sbd for me to when its something I pick to listen to, it's nice hearing the audience sometimes but nothing beats the clearity of a soundboard and being able to hear all the instruments well.

so now I'm finally about to start back up the Eyes I left off on (out of Wharf Rat>Jam)

--apparently this has been released as the GD movie soundtrack officially so I can't post an archive link but I got a sweet sounding Charlie Miller sbd on....
Bakes
Platinum Boarder
Wildflower seed on the sand and stone....

#109686 2 years, 6 months ago
I.m listening to crickets in my clove smoking chair in the yard. My wife Will kill me if she smells it .
Gr8fullBear
Junior Boarder

#109689 2 years, 6 months ago
Todd Snider. "Beer run"
nycdave
Platinum Boarder

#109690 2 years, 6 months ago
I'm listining to the steam coming out of the radiator on chilly night. Hhhiss...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bakes
Bakes
Platinum Boarder
Wildflower seed on the sand and stone....

#109692 2 years, 6 months ago
Gr8fullBear wrote:
Todd Snider. "Beer run"

Todd puts on a great show.
Gr8fullBear
Junior Boarder

#109700 2 years, 6 months ago
I look forward to seeing him someday. He's a helluva song writer and story teller.
will work for doses
Senior Boarder
I am Lobar speaking to you from the future

#109703 2 years, 6 months ago
nycdave wrote:
I'm listining to the steam coming out of the radiator on chilly night. Hhhiss...

I hope anyone who has lived most or all their lives in NYC someday gets to live somewhere with central heating, a thermostat and no more radiators, especially the ones that go clunky, clunky, clunky
Last Edit: 2 years, 6 months ago by will work for doses.
patchmyfurthur
Platinum Boarder

#109809 2 years, 6 months ago
currently listening to back end 6/11/92 Knick which will be filler on my 6/12/92 Knick CDs
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#109872 2 years, 6 months ago
Listening to my idea of good morning music:

ecojaded
Platinum Boarder
"Why don't you arrest me"

#109876 2 years, 6 months ago
2/11/11 Broomfield CO

She tries to live by the golden rule.
Said you treat other people right,
Other people probably treat you cool.
Last Edit: 2 years, 6 months ago by ecojaded.
Time to create page: 0.61 seconds