• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: Roll Call - Furthur Colorado Winter 2013!!!!!

#225691 1 year, 9 months ago
Warlock wrote:
I'm staying at the Drury

Warlock, will you have a car, by any chance?? I'm starting to panic about transportation.

Edit- nevermind, looks like there will be several FFF in the area with cars! And tickets should hit my doorstep shortly!!

Last Edit: 1 year, 9 months ago by SunshineSue.
Warlock
Platinum Boarder

#225697 1 year, 9 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:
Warlock wrote:
I'm staying at the Drury

Warlock, will you have a car, by any chance?? I'm starting to panic about transportation.

Edit- nevermind, looks like there will be several FFF in the area with cars! And tickets should hit my doorstep shortly!!

Yes I will have a car, I figured a bunch of others would too
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
bambamcdn
Junior Boarder

#225702 1 year, 9 months ago
Staying at Spring Hill Suites here.......don't have a ride yet from Denver to Broomfield....anyone?...crashin with wlewis and crew in Denver night of Ogden
Someday, everything is gonna be different
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder

#225742 1 year, 9 months ago
It's getting closer every day!!!!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, Warlock, strangerinboulder, FurthurFlower67
EyeBallKid
Junior Boarder

#225755 1 year, 9 months ago
My condolences Denverman. If you actually live in denver please let me know if there is anythin me and my girlfriend can do to help you and your family.
Our plans for the weekend have been turned upside down and it looks like my sister wont be making it. This means a few things, #1 we have at least 2 seats in our car going from near the ogden to broomfield on friday night so we can hook up a ride if people need. This also means I will likely have an extra GA ticket for friday and saturday if anyone is still in need. If she does end up flying in for the weekend that'll mean we may be able to hook up some rides from the airport into denver if anyone else is coming into DIA friday night from NYC.
So if you are in need of a ride hit me up and maybe if our schedules align we can work something out.

It was rough getting just 1 Ogden ticket in the mail today, consider this my periodic beg for an Ogden ticket! Im in need!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Denver Man
Griff
Expert Boarder
Don't you see........

#225764 1 year, 9 months ago
Hey DM/Mark, so sorry to hear of your loss brother. I lost my mom last year to ALS at age 77. Also sorry to be so late on this thread, spent the weekend trying to get better from the cold/flu thing myself and was not online.

Lots of love out there my friend, and my only advice is take it when you need it. Be healed by those around you offering healing.

What do you want me to do, to do for you to see you through?
A box of rain will ease the pain, and love will see you through.

And it's just a box of rain, I don't know who put it there,
Believe it if you need it, or leave it if you dare.

(((((((DM and family)))))))))))
The following user(s) said Thank You: Denver Man
karenrose
Platinum Boarder
What a long, strange trip it's been..

#225798 1 year, 9 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:
FurthurFlower67 wrote:
A friend and I are renting a car and arriving Friday for all three Broomfield shows!!!! We are sooo excited!!!

Where is everyone staying at? I have a room booked at the Drury Inn and at Springhill Suites.

I have a room at the Aloft that I'm probably dropping and a room at the Drury because I thought that's where you were staying. Let me know if I need to change!

Sue, you told me the Drury Westminster...is that the same one? That's where I'll be....
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder

#225801 1 year, 9 months ago
karenrose wrote:
SunshineSue wrote:
FurthurFlower67 wrote:
A friend and I are renting a car and arriving Friday for all three Broomfield shows!!!! We are sooo excited!!!

Where is everyone staying at? I have a room booked at the Drury Inn and at Springhill Suites.

I have a room at the Aloft that I'm probably dropping and a room at the Drury because I thought that's where you were staying. Let me know if I need to change!

Sue, you told me the Drury Westminster...is that the same one? That's where I'll be....

Yep, that's the one. Westminster is right next to Broomfield, I believe. Sounds like we've got a good crew staying there and the nearby Springhill Suites! Looking forward to seeing you out there, karenrose!

Here's the link if anyone else is interested in being near some FFF:

wwwc.druryhotels.com/PropertyHotelServices.aspx?property=0160

Last Edit: 1 year, 9 months ago by SunshineSue.
The following user(s) said Thank You: karenrose
Warlock
Platinum Boarder

#225806 1 year, 9 months ago
the Drury Westminster is about 2 miles from the venue !!!
mostgrateful
Fresh Boarder

#225810 1 year, 9 months ago
Mostgrateful will be there can't wait friends! For sure Broomfield, still looking for Ogden.
Time to create page: 0.26 seconds