• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Posts:31015
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: Roll Call - Furthur Colorado Winter 2013!!!!!

#240881 1 year, 5 months ago
FurthurFlower67 wrote:
Still a lil sore I couldn't make it....but it really is for the best. I would have been driving in a blizzard out there and coming home.

Em, I cant begin to tell you how much I missed you, but you made the smart decision.
It was definitely not the trip I'd planned on, but was still fun. It's so wonderful to have caring FFF around to step in when folks cant get there or they get caught up with local distractions. Thanks from the bottom of my heart to the gang at the Drury for your company, caring and help! As someone who doesn't particularly like solo travel, I couldn't have done it and still had such fun without you.Thanks and maybe I'll have to head east this summer for a change of pace and to meet some more FFF.

My flight is on time, headed home shortly. Safe travels to all!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, RowTimmy
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Posts:31015
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: Roll Call - Furthur Colorado Winter 2013!!!!!

#240882 1 year, 5 months ago
Chester wrote:
Glad you all had such a great time. Looks like there was some magic in the air. I'm sorry I missed it.
But so glad all of you didn't.
I look forward to the next get together.

I missed you a lot!!! How about I meet you and Warlock and the other Easties for 3 nights in Bethel this summer!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, Warlock, alilfurther
wlewis
Platinum Boarder
Posts:6472

Re: Roll Call - Furthur Colorado Winter 2013!!!!!

#240900 1 year, 5 months ago
the jam was so funny last night.

quite the eclectic crowd down there.

i wonder what time that one dude woke up?

"no ones noticed but the band's all packed and gone, were they ever here at all?"
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
Warlock
Platinum Boarder
Posts:4286

Re: Roll Call - Furthur Colorado Winter 2013!!!!!

#240921 1 year, 5 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:
Chester wrote:
Glad you all had such a great time. Looks like there was some magic in the air. I'm sorry I missed it.
But so glad all of you didn't.
I look forward to the next get together.

I missed you a lot!!! How about I meet you and Warlock and the other Easties for 3 nights in Bethel this summer!


Sue that would be fantastic !!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
Posts:7416
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

Re: Roll Call - Furthur Colorado Winter 2013!!!!!

#240924 1 year, 5 months ago
wlewis wrote:
the jam was so funny last night.

quite the eclectic crowd down there.

i wonder what time that one dude woke up?

"no ones noticed but the band's all packed and gone, were they ever here at all?"


wow that's cool they let you guys set up and play...
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
Warlock
Platinum Boarder
Posts:4286

Re: Roll Call - Furthur Colorado Winter 2013!!!!!

#240925 1 year, 5 months ago
wlewis wrote:
the jam was so funny last night.

quite the eclectic crowd down there.

i wonder what time that one dude woke up?

"no ones noticed but the band's all packed and gone, were they ever here at all?"

I wish it was on Saturday night instead, sorry to have missed it last night. Looks like you guys had fun !!!
bambamcdn
Junior Boarder
Posts:253

Re: Roll Call - Furthur Colorado Winter 2013!!!!!

#240928 1 year, 5 months ago
I don't think "let" was involved I believe it just happened after 4 nights and a early flight was to late for me... hehe....THANKS so much to everyone for the kind rides, and company over the run....was GRRREAT meeting Denver Man thanks for everything!..., Sue, eco, StStephen, gvan, warlock, onegoodhand, Nobleglass, I am sure I am forgetting some of you......and friends from before ...Strider, Tim, Justin, Wlewis thank you thank you ...till Terrapin ...or sooner..........much love
Someday, everything is gonna be different
The following user(s) said Thank You: Denver Man, gvanman, SunshineSue, RowTimmy, NobleGlassArt
Warlock
Platinum Boarder
Posts:4286

Re: Roll Call - Furthur Colorado Winter 2013!!!!!

#240932 1 year, 5 months ago
nice meeting you bambamcdn !! see you down the road...!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Denver Man, bambamcdn
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
Posts:7416
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

Re: Roll Call - Furthur Colorado Winter 2013!!!!!

#240944 1 year, 5 months ago
bambamcdn wrote:
I don't think "let" was involved I believe it just happened after 4 nights and a early flight was to late for me... hehe....THANKS so much to everyone for the kind rides, and company over the run....was GRRREAT meeting Denver Man thanks for everything!..., Sue, eco, StStephen, gvan, warlock, onegoodhand, Nobleglass, I am sure I am forgetting some of you......and friends from before ...Strider, Tim, Justin, Wlewis thank you thank you ...till Terrapin ...or sooner..........much love


hell yes man.. i know there were complaints about the ogden and being over crowded (and it was) but man Matt we got a great spot!! I'll never forget hanging out with you and Burt at the mighty ogden... and saturday at broomfield was a sweet spot too ehh?? take care brother see you down the road!!
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Posts:31015
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: Roll Call - Furthur Colorado Winter 2013!!!!!

#240950 1 year, 5 months ago
So on the way down to breakfast Saturday, found these treats sitting on the side table in the 3rd floor elevator lobby. There were three of them when we went down, but only two left when I came back up. But hey, it says they're not dosed!




One More Saturday night. Thanks so much for playing party host, Tim!!

Front center: wlewis (under flag), Justin (chair), Phil (w/guitar); on couch: Strider1, Wundurland, St.Stephenhead
Back: amusingdeva, Warlock, RowTimmy, SugarMee, SunshineSue

Last Edit: 1 year, 5 months ago by SunshineSue.
The following user(s) said Thank You: amusingdeva, karenrose, RowTimmy
Time to create page: 4.32 seconds