• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
NobleGlassArt
Gold Boarder

Re: Roll Call - Furthur Colorado Winter 2013!!!!!

#241546 1 year, 7 months ago
Yeah Warlock, it was a blast hanging out Friday night, hopefully we get to it again soon
Twenty-seven years of nothing but failures and promises that I couldn't keep
NobleGlassArt
Gold Boarder

#241548 1 year, 7 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:
Warlock wrote:
NobleGlassArt wrote:
Back home safely! Adjusting the new puppy to our other dogs, just glad to be off the road!

glad you made it home safe ! Great meeting you and Amanda !!! see you soon

Ditto on everything Warlock said!! What's the story on the puppy, did he adopt you during the shows?

Monday night, me and Amanda went and met a breeder and purchased a Toy Poodle, we named him Tom Banjo.

I think Justin is the only one who saw him from the FFF.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
SugarMee
Expert Boarder
hay

#241549 1 year, 7 months ago
Made it back early yesterday morning. Had cancelled flight on sunday and Southwest couldn't reschedule until tomorrow or later so I drove back and beat the bulk of the storm (which really wasn't anything at the time except around the Denver area )

Here's some pics from Saturday to and fro Copper Mountain ski day

DSCF0211640x480.jpg

DSCF0212640x480.jpg

DSCF0213640x480.jpg

DSCF0214640x480.jpg

DSCF0215640x480.jpg

DSCF0216640x480.jpg

DSCF0217640x480.jpg

DSCF0218640x480.jpg

Great to see everyone again, and really nice to finally meet you Sue. New Years was more fun to me, it has a lot to do with who you surround yourself with..once bitten, twice shy. Lesson learned Whoops, hey Warlock!! Great to meet you, and Karenrose too!!! Denverman, you were in my thoughts, see ya nextime with FF67 and Chester
Last Edit: 1 year, 7 months ago by SugarMee.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Denver Man, Warlock, gvanman, alilfurther, SunshineSue, FurthurFlower67, Griff, karenrose
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#241553 1 year, 7 months ago
^^^Those pics are beautiful!! I'm glad to hear you made it home safely. It was so great to meet you and get to spend some time together, SugarMee!! I just wish it had been more. Hopefully we'll get to do it again soon!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Denver Man, NobleGlassArt
#shakeit_Sugaree
Fresh Boarder

#241582 1 year, 7 months ago
This is NobleGlassArt`s girlfriend Amanda. He talked me into joining the forum! It was great meeting those of you that came out to Colorado. I love the fact that music brings so many people together to form a community. It`s definitely about more than just the music.
I knew right away she was not like other girls, other girls.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Denver Man, Warlock, gvanman, SunshineSue, bambamcdn
Warlock
Platinum Boarder

#241593 1 year, 7 months ago
#shakeit_Sugaree wrote:
This is NobleGlassArt`s girlfriend Amanda. He talked me into joining the forum! It was great meeting those of you that came out to Colorado. I love the fact that music brings so many people together to form a community. It`s definitely about more than just the music.

Hi Amanda, welcome to the board !!! so great meeting you in Colordao ! hope to see you soon !!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: NobleGlassArt
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder

#241602 1 year, 7 months ago
#shakeit_Sugaree wrote:

Hey there Amanda, welcome!! I'm so glad you joined!! Congrats on the new puppy too, I got the picture of you together and it's absolutely adorable!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: NobleGlassArt
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#241671 1 year, 7 months ago
O what beautiful pictures SugarMee!!!!!!! I'll see you summer tour for sure!!!!!!
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
NobleGlassArt
Gold Boarder

#241673 1 year, 7 months ago
Haha, Summer tour.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder

#241689 1 year, 7 months ago
Ah, summer tour, where the chilly winds don't blow down Shakedown and I don't have to figure out what to do with my coat!! Yep, that sounds mighty good! Though now that I've slept and thawed out, I think I'm ready to do it all again!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: amusingdeva
Time to create page: 1.33 seconds