• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Phred
Senior Boarder

Re: ROLL CALL - Red Rocks 2013

#254743 1 year, 6 months ago
Denver Man wrote:
And to think KBCO used to be our little secret

Sorry, Mark...mea culpa. But the scalpers are well aware of it, so if our folks can scarf up a few tickets before them, well I say go get um'. And as you said above, there are generally more than enough good tix available at the pre-sale. And if not, you got another shot on Saturday.
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

#254746 1 year, 6 months ago
^^^No need to be sorry, I get a little edgy untill I have tickets in my grubby little paws especially after getting shut out of Panic. As long as I can stay below row 30ish I consider the seats to be really good.
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
amusingdeva
Platinum Boarder

#254752 1 year, 6 months ago
Phred wrote:
I'm in for RR ... got the Saturday ticket today (row 29) Going to have to try for the other nights at radio pre-sale and Saturday (if necessary). Btw...KBCO having a pre-sale on Thursday. Go to this link on Thursday for pre-sale PW:

www.kbco.com/pages/concerts13.html?feed=...amp;article=11208110

Good luck!

What's the KBCO password? I got shut out of Frontgate pre-sale but we'll be there! Reservations secured at Residence Inn in Golden.

Edit: never mind. I can read. Really. Presale password not available until Thursday....
Last Edit: 1 year, 6 months ago by amusingdeva.
Phred
Senior Boarder

#254753 1 year, 6 months ago
Denver Man wrote:
^^^No need to be sorry, I get a little edgy untill I have tickets in my grubby little paws especially after getting shut out of Panic. As long as I can stay below row 30ish I consider the seats to be really good.

I may be able to help you with the WSP...depends on travel plans.
amusingdeva
Platinum Boarder

#254755 1 year, 6 months ago
Soulshine99 wrote:
So I registered on that site for the presale. When tickets go on sale are you prompted for a password? Or just your email address? Really hoping to get tickets so I don't stress out over ticketbastard on Friday AM when I get the message "No tickets available" 20 seconds after they go on sale. Bastards.

KBCO says:
Please note - if the ticket purchasing website states that no exact matches could be found, a presale might not be sold out. More tickets may become available if buyers do not complete their orders in the allotted time frame. We will post on our website when a KBCO Interactive presale is officially sold out - until then we recommend that you keep trying. If you have any questions please call us at 303-444-5600.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#254759 1 year, 6 months ago
amusingdeva wrote:
Phred wrote:
I'm in for RR ... got the Saturday ticket today (row 29) Going to have to try for the other nights at radio pre-sale and Saturday (if necessary). Btw...KBCO having a pre-sale on Thursday. Go to this link on Thursday for pre-sale PW:

www.kbco.com/pages/concerts13.html?feed=...amp;article=11208110

Good luck!

What's the KBCO password? I got shut out of Frontgate pre-sale but we'll be there! Reservations secured at Residence Inn in Golden.

Edit: never mind. I can read. Really. Presale password not available until Thursday....

That's good to hear, can't wait to see you! Perhaps we can get together for some fun after-show jam parties with the Davids!
Last Edit: 1 year, 6 months ago by SunshineSue.
The following user(s) said Thank You: amusingdeva
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

#254760 1 year, 6 months ago
Phred wrote:
Denver Man wrote:

I may be able to help you with the WSP...depends on travel plans.

That's cool man. I got Thursday tix but through their charity so the tickets were double, at least that $$ is going to a charity and not a scalper's pocket! Then we changed gears and are going to the Mish for DSO on Friday and staying up there for camping Saturday. Am still thinking about Sunday though, maybe, if possible ...
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
Bacon Rocks
Senior Boarder

#255004 1 year, 6 months ago
count us in on the roll call!! really excited about this opportunity again.
And even more so after i realized that thursdays show is a full moon and sundays is the first day of fall!!!
always adds some spice to the air!!!
I was standing at the corner
Talking to Miss Brown
Last Edit: 1 year, 6 months ago by Bacon Rocks.
The following user(s) said Thank You: amusingdeva
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#255164 1 year, 6 months ago
Bacon Rocks wrote:
count us in on the roll call!! really excited about this opportunity again.
And even more so after i realized that thursdays show is a full moon and sundays is the first day of fall!!!
always adds some spice to air!!!

Very cool, I hadn't realized that!!

Looking forward to seeing you again, Bacon Rocks!
dead_in_ky
Junior Boarder

#255187 1 year, 6 months ago
I'm there. I was only able to get friday through frontgate, row 29, too. Hope to get the rest on the kcbo presale(thanks) or regualr tm on friday.
Right now, I can't read too well...
Time to create page: 0.27 seconds