• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Soulshine99
Junior Boarder

Re: ROLL CALL - Red Rocks 2013

#255277 1 year, 3 months ago
Trip is all booked! staying at the Hampton Inn. Few hotels in area already sold out. And Hampton Inn charging $$$...but oh well.. Now just the anxiety of getting tickets for Saturday/Sunday shows...Woo!
Drazzaz
Junior Boarder

#255288 1 year, 3 months ago
Count myself and Nefaria in for all 4 nights. This will be our first time at red rocks, time to check that off our bucket list!

Has anyone ever stayed at the "Golden Hotel", we booked a room there and was just wondering? Also, what's the best way to get from the airport into Golden, transportation to and from the venue? Excited to say the least.

Peaces,
"Sometimes a great Notion"
Poles
Expert Boarder

#255316 1 year, 3 months ago
Last year we purchased our Sunday ticket the day of. Friday and Saturday were sold out, but Sunday was not a problem. We are definitely heading out again. We are doing Friday Saturday and Sunday. So Rob and Jill are in!
Don't ya touch hard liquor
Just a cup of cold coffee
DangerousDan
Senior Boarder

#255475 1 year, 3 months ago
I will be in attendance for my second year at RR, bringing the lady friend this time. See you all soon!!
Listen to the river sing sweet songs
direwolflove222
Senior Boarder
Its an obsession but its pleasing

#255634 1 year, 3 months ago
ALL FOUR BABY WHAT A TREAT!!!
eight-sided whispering hallelujah hat rack
hastoloverush
Junior Boarder
"...this trip's gonna make LSD feel like aspirin..

#255649 1 year, 3 months ago
ok....I'm dumb. what is the difference btw. GA and reserved seating at RR?

Didn't succeed at presale attempts Monday. Sold out in one minute and available on e-bay 5 mins later at twice the price. Plz send all prayers, good lucks and good vibes our way. Will try again for tix today and tomoro.
"The measure of a life is a measure of love and respect/So hard to earn, so easily burned.
In the fullness of time /A garden to nurture and protect

The Garden>RUSH>Neil Peart>Clockwork Angels 2012
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#255656 1 year, 3 months ago
hastoloverush wrote:

Didn't succeed at presale attempts Monday. Sold out in one minute and available on e-bay 5 mins later at twice the price. Plz send all prayers, good lucks and good vibes our way. Will try again for tix today and tomoro.

At RR, GA is (approximately) the first 24 rows, then it's reserved for a chunk of rows (maybe 20 or 30??), and then GA again at the top part. Good luck!!

Looking forward to seeing you and Greg out there again!
Phred
Senior Boarder

#255658 1 year, 3 months ago
hastoloverush wrote:

There are typically two GA sections at RR ... the first GA area are rows 2-24 (row 1 is for disabled), the second GA area are rows 51-69 (the back of the venue). USUALLY, when there is reserved seating, rows 25-50 are for assigned seats. But realize that "reserved seating" at RR is generally only a good suggestion, as it is all bench seats with numbers stenciled on the bench indicating your "seat". Most folks adhere to the seating arrangements in the reserved section, but there has been more than a few times when an a---h--- has given me some attitude. If you run into that, grab an usher and that takes care of it (but what a pain).

Also, don't worry about being shut out at the Frontgate presale...they have like three tickets available to each show. The KBCO presale will have A LOT more, and rarely sells out.

Hope that helps, and good luck.
Last Edit: 1 year, 3 months ago by Phred.
The following user(s) said Thank You: dead_in_ky
Strider1
Platinum Boarder
PMA - Positive Mental Attitude

#255678 1 year, 3 months ago
Strider1 wrote:
Wunderland and I will be at all 4 shows!

Hey Noble, I think you missed adding us to the roll call.
Takin' it in stride!
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#255680 1 year, 3 months ago
I was thinking Red Rocks would be kind of mellow this year, since a lot of folks are hitting Berkeley instead, but we've already got a good crew headed out there. It's gonna be a party again!!
Time to create page: 2.46 seconds