We're here too!
See you freaks on the lot.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: ROLL CALL - Red Rocks 2013

#283802 1 year, 1 month ago
It's like the night before Christmas, and I'm pretty sure sleep is going to be hard to come by because I'm about like this:

jumpingsmileys.gif

Bacon Rocks
Senior Boarder

#283806 1 year, 1 month ago
Then the rain let up and the sun came up
and we were gettin' dry

and it stoned me.

so excited for this weekend!!!
I was standing at the corner
Talking to Miss Brown
amusingdeva
Platinum Boarder

#283829 1 year, 1 month ago
We're here too! Smooth sailing all the way.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#283859 1 year, 1 month ago
I'm ready to hop on the plane shortly, should be on time! The report from CO is sunny skies and excited locals! Can't wait to get there!!! And one last time, may I say

PLEASE PLAY TERRAPIN FOR ME!!!!.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, Phred
Poles
Expert Boarder

#283861 1 year, 1 month ago
Heading out at 4:30 ET, see you all out there tomorrow. Maybe 2nd set tonight if I'm lucky.
Don't ya touch hard liquor
Just a cup of cold coffee
alilfurther
Platinum Boarder

#283865 1 year, 1 month ago
everyone safe travels have a blast for us sorry we could not make it but we will listen to the streammmmms !!!!
Let It SHIIIINE !!!!!!!!!!
St.Stephenhead
Gold Boarder
Empty bottles that can't be filled

#283867 1 year, 1 month ago
As of yesterday morning I am no longer making nay of the shows this fall. I am shipping my tickets to Bacon Rocks and he will be selling all 13 tickets on lot. If you need a friday or saturday make sure you find him because he has the golden tickets I am speechless that I will not be joining all of you and took the news even harder when I found out furthur is done. To Sue and the Gang. -- Please enjoy the hell out of this weekend !!! I will miss you all and be in tears the whole (couch) tour. This is so much more than a band and a website. Thank you all for being so kind to me over these last two fantastic years.
Time there was and plenty, but from that cup no more
Chester
More or less in line

#283870 1 year, 1 month ago
St.Stephenhead wrote:
As of yesterday morning I am no longer making nay of the shows this fall. I am shipping my tickets to Bacon Rocks and he will be selling all 13 tickets on lot. If you need a friday or saturday make sure you find him because he has the golden tickets I am speechless that I will not be joining all of you and took the news even harder when I found out furthur is done. To Sue and the Gang. -- Please enjoy the hell out of this weekend !!! I will miss you all and be in tears the whole (couch) tour. This is so much more than a band and a website. Thank you all for being so kind to me over these last two fantastic years.

I'm sorry to hear that. I was really looking forward to seeing you in San Fran. Sending you some good vibes.
(((((((St. Stephenhead)))))))

I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
TMax
Senior Boarder

#283873 1 year, 1 month ago
I'm here - after a long strange trip that started in Albany NY at 5:30 pm yesterday and ended at my campsite at 4:30 this morning! Plane had a stopover in Chicago and nearly crashed (wind shear as we were only barely above the runway trying to land in a lightening storm - pilot "stepped on it" and worked those engines hard to pull us back up!) so were re-routed to Indianapolis and a gate that was still under construction. Eventually back to Chicago, eventually to Denver... Trying to take the "subway" from terminal C to baggage claim, turned around just before baggage claim and took us all back to terminal C. Seemed like the twilight zone for a minute .

Can't wait for tonight's show!
You can't get lost when you're always found...
Last Edit: 1 year, 1 month ago by TMax.
Time to create page: 0.26 seconds