• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: PARADISE WAITS ROLL CALL

#303314 9 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:
I'd take half my money back and miss the show to leave and go up the coast to Maroma where we last stayed)

Sure glad now that wasn't an option!!!

Life is bueno!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, the highway terror, PMoondancer , nycdave
alilfurther
Platinum Boarder

#303334 9 months ago
please post pics if possible
Let It SHIIIINE !!!!!!!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, PMoondancer
Chester
More or less in line

#303362 9 months ago
Posting pictures is problematic. Between the spotty wifi, and the board issues, its been tough. Ill post what I can.
Weather is amazing here again. The sky is clear and blue, as is the ocean. Almost 80 again today.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: PMoondancer , alilfurther, nycdave
alilfurther
Platinum Boarder

#303364 9 months ago
well not to rub it in but here is what you are missing beauuuutiful grey overcast skies and a lovely bone chilling 3 degrees here in Albany NY fun stuff huh !!!!!
nycdave
Platinum Boarder

#303366 9 months ago
Hey Chester the pic u sent gives a good idea of what those of us back in the states r missing. Thx for making the effort.
Meanwhile back in the states here are a few pics of what you are missing out on. NYC weather report 8 to 10 inches of snow expected.

photo_2014-01-21.JPG

photo1.JPG

Since I've got no place to go let it snow let it snow let it snow!

The following user(s) said Thank You: skidoo, SunshineSue, ChefArugula
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder

#303367 9 months ago
If I wasn't already happy those snow pictures would have done it, sorry guys!!

Cloud is really working hard to make things better. We got a $600 refund and working Jscuzzi! They're giving FULL refund to folks willing to move to another hotel and shuttle to shows. Not a bad deal for some!

And the popsicles and coconut ice creamare both awesome!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: alilfurther, nycdave, GratefulRose
alilfurther
Platinum Boarder

#303372 9 months ago
I am excited for my friends Laura and smoke they are streaming their wedding at 5:00 on Thursday .Someone told me sunshine
is singing at the wedding cool !!!!!!
nycdave
Platinum Boarder

#303373 9 months ago
Sue based on the photo that Chester sent, u look like one happy camper. It is said that there is a little bit of heaven in a disaster area. The opposite theorem of this would postulate that there will be a little bit of a disaster in heaven. If the long wait and first night of misery concern you remember Hunter's line about staying in every blue light cheap hotel. For the next three nights dust off those rusty sneakers one more time & make them shine!
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder

#303580 9 months ago
Paradise has definitely not been lost! Show last night was beautiful and unforgettable!! Thanks to the kindness of friends and former strangers, we spent the show in a second floor stage front luxury box and we'll be able to hang there rest of shows too. I have truly been blessed on this one and am incredibly grateful!! The Terrapin last night with the band right in front of me and a huge moon leaving s glowing path on the water was a moment of a lifetime and I'll never forget it!! Getting misty just typing about it!! I love kind heads! :cheer

Looking forward to some more sun and siesta before another great show. I can't wait for that Sailor Saint I know is coming. The chances I'll have dry eyes during that one, with the sea shining rght there, are pretty much nil, lol!

THANK YOU FURTHUR!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: the highway terror, PMoondancer , alilfurther
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder

#303581 9 months ago
Oops!
Last Edit: 9 months ago by SunshineSue.
The following user(s) said Thank You: alilfurther
Time to create page: 1.26 seconds