• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
aiko420
Junior Boarder

Selling my Rusch custom Tiger/Rosebud

#296844 8 months ago
I apologize if this is not the right place, but here it is. Custom made by Robert Rusch, February 2013. This custom guitar is incredible! It has a 7 piece sandwiched body (Cocobolo, Maple, Cocobolo, Maple,Cocobolo, Maple, Cocobolo) and a 5 piece neck (Maple, Cocobolo, Maple, Cocobolo, Maple). It is a through neck design. Ebony fretboard and headstock with a brass eagle inlayed into the headstock. The pickup configuration is the same as Garcia's Tiger - DiMarzio SDS-1 in the neck and 2 DiMarzio Super IIs in the middle and bridge. There is a pre-amp wired underneath the abalone lightning bolt inlay cover plate. A 5 way swith for the pickup selection, volume and 3 tone knobs. The brass pickup ring, the brass tail piece and the brass switchplate cover are all hand made. The guitar was hand carved once it was together and dozens of coats of nitrocellos laquer applied, with sanding between each coat. These guitars start at $4500.00, and I have quite a few upgrades added during the build process. I am wanting $4,500.00. Please PM me for pictures if interested. Thanks.
image.jpg

image_2013-11-25.jpg

image_2013-11-25-4.jpg

image_2013-11-25-2.jpg

image_2013-11-25-3.jpg
Sometimes you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right
The following user(s) said Thank You: the highway terror
Chester
More or less in line

Re: Selling my Rusch custom Tiger/Rosebud

#296845 8 months ago
Wow! Really beautiful guitar. Way out of my league, but I love to look. Thanks for posting.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: aiko420
the highway terror
Platinum Boarder
we gonna stay here til we soothe our souls

#296855 8 months ago
beautiful !
way out of my price range though, good luck !
The following user(s) said Thank You: aiko420
aiko420
Junior Boarder

#296857 8 months ago
Thanks guys. It is a tough decision to sell, but hard times come with hard decisions I guess.
Sometimes you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right
Time to create page: 0.90 seconds