• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

Re: Karma Points

#34268 3 years, 1 month ago
PS - if not obvious, the heart is thank you (so you can thank those who gave you good karma, etc).

32 days until Bethel INCLUDING TODAY. Let the games begin.

NFA, bop bop bop bop, bop bop
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
strangerinboulder
Platinum Boarder

#34293 3 years, 1 month ago
scar1et_f1re wrote:
PS - if not obvious, the heart is thank you (so you can thank those who gave you good karma, etc).

107 days until Red Rocks!!!
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#34362 3 years, 1 month ago
"PS - if not obvious, the heart is thank you (so you can thank those who gave you good karma, etc)."

- I didn't know the heart was to thank people for karma - I just thought it means you like/agree with what someone said.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 83msg1sttyme
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#34438 3 years, 1 month ago
The karma button is very dangerous in the wrong hands. Lol. I think everyone who posted on this thread is very sincere.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#34441 3 years, 1 month ago
how can you thank someone for the karma if it doesn't tell you where it's coming from?
i

i use thank you for thinks i agree with or things that needed to be said, or just something i really appreciate
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
The following user(s) said Thank You: captaintony
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#34442 3 years, 1 month ago
I thanked you for those who need visual guides to really appreciate this art.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 83msg1sttyme
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#34452 3 years, 1 month ago
scar1et_f1re wrote:

ill be there Lot D i hope to be near the trees and picnic tables,where the lot levels off at the top of the hill,come on by
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#34509 3 years, 1 month ago
83msg1sttyme wrote:
people have to give you the thumbs up and they take em away via the thumbs down ill bump ya up one,as you only can give out one per day

I've given as many as 4 in a day. Seems like about every 6 hours. 2 or 3 is easy. That's how I moved captaintony out of the hole.
The following user(s) said Thank You: captaintony
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

#34547 3 years, 1 month ago
neverstop66 wrote:
83msg1sttyme wrote:
people have to give you the thumbs up and they take em away via the thumbs down ill bump ya up one,as you only can give out one per day

I've given as many as 4 in a day. Seems like about every 6 hours. 2 or 3 is easy. That's how I moved captaintony out of the hole.

Damn you. lol. I was wonderin how the Captn went in to the positive. It didnt make sense. hahaha. Ohhh well. Lets all use our beautiful little downward facing thumb this morn, n either smite me, to help me get to my -100 goal, or smite IntotheBuns, on account of his being bein a negativedouchetard. =-) I say DOWN WITH KARMA. Tis a ridiculous thing (online that is)
Last Edit: 3 years, 1 month ago by DeadHead420.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#34609 3 years, 1 month ago
DeadHead420 wrote:
neverstop66 wrote:
83msg1sttyme wrote:

Damn you. lol. I was wonderin how the Captn went in to the positive. It didnt make sense. hahaha. Ohhh well. Lets all use our beautiful little downward facing thumb this morn, n either smite me, to help me get to my -100 goal, or smite IntotheBuns, on account of his being bein a negativedouchetard. =-) I say DOWN WITH KARMA. Tis a ridiculous thing (online that is)

get you some of that, cornbread.
Time to create page: 0.76 seconds