• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Chester
More or less in line

Any video game players?

#34219 2 years, 10 months ago
Duke Nukems back. Blast from the past. I haven't played that in 10 years. I may check it out sometime. When the price drops.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

Re: Any video game players?

#34235 2 years, 10 months ago
the classic Nitendo and Super Nitendo remain my favorite but its been little while since I hooked them up. The wii is cool (don't have one) and GTA is always fun.....
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#34241 2 years, 10 months ago
I like the sports games. I work shift work so sometimes I gotta stay up late to go out the next night so I might play some baseball on the Xbox.
DancingBear
Senior Boarder

#34247 2 years, 10 months ago
Not a big game head but have my favs like galaga and space invaders for pc. We have a wii and my two kids like to race ma on mario cart.
Can't talk to you without talkin' to me. Were guilty of the same ol' things.
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

#34280 2 years, 10 months ago
YoDiggity. I love DUUUKE NUKEM. Still play it sometimes. Stoked for the new one. I usually jus play online fps (first-person-shooters) Mainly Call o' Duty Black Ops, And Battlefield BadCompany 2. BC2 is fuckin epic. Love it. Only way to wake up is a wakenbake n then some BC2. Although have only gotten to play a couple times this past week at friends houses.
Whatchu play dude? =-)

P.S. MushMan, Nintendo has an "n" in the middle....jus sayin. lmao =-) I guess unless you have an asian accent....ARE YOU ASIAN??!!??!!?? lol
Last Edit: 2 years, 10 months ago by DeadHead420.
JStraw
Junior Boarder

#34295 2 years, 10 months ago
Yes, I'm a fan of video games! Love 1st person shooters, Call of Duty and the like. Been playing Brink lately, tons o' fun! Also love some sports games, Konami PES '11 soccer is my favorite right now...
Those who hear not the music. . . think the dancers mad.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#34433 2 years, 10 months ago
i started with pong then atari,the nsega got an xbox dont really play it anymorewas playing COD on the computer but it was killing my fingers i got the wii for Xmas this year ,we like to bowl and i like the yoga and workout games the sword fighting is fun my wife says"what ya think ya are a gladiator".i get a bit carried away.mario kart is it good i want to get some more wii games,when i finish our guest bedroom im gonna set up the wii and the old xbox in there make it a gameroom too
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

#34550 2 years, 10 months ago
JStraw wrote:
Yes, I'm a fan of video games! Love 1st person shooters, Call of Duty and the like. Been playing Brink lately, tons o' fun! Also love some sports games, Konami PES '11 soccer is my favorite right now...

Ay dude. Whats happenin. Lets get down at some COD sometime. Not on as much as i used to, but ive been goin to a couple dif friends houses to play there. Shoot me your callsign, or jus send me a friend invite. AbeLincoln4Life is my name.
(brother n i were gonna start a presidents clan(hes richardnixon) but as it turns out like NOBODY has president names,and you cant change your name after you set it.sooo lol )

P.S. This is for ps3. I dont have an xbox if thats what you get down on. ttyl peace brotherman =-)

P.P.S. MAN, ive been wanting to get Brink. Didnt even know it was released yet. Bummer, probly wont be able to get it for like a year. hahaha Well, heres to brink 2 i guess.
Last Edit: 2 years, 10 months ago by DeadHead420.
Time to create page: 0.51 seconds