• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
derek92
Junior Boarder

tape hunt

#34504 3 years ago
i have been looking for tapes for ever now, im not sure how "out there" they still are but i keep finding small collections on craigslist and i email the people and they dont reply its been a bummer
so im bringing my hunt here any help anybody know where i could find some?
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder

Re: tape hunt

#34526 3 years ago
I have a collection of about 80-100.

Not really sure if I want to part with them.
Let us all look kindly on our neighbor.
godblessthefreaks
Fresh Boarder
Shine On

#34527 3 years ago
where are you located? i have a metal storage trunk filled with hundreds of tapes.they were my pride and joy prior to the digital age.if i thought they would last,i would keep them.but i know they wont last forever.i dont want to pick through them or send out a few.but if you want the whole collection and if you can get anywhere near rochester ny,let me know.
milesgone
Junior Boarder
All the milesgone behind me to see shows

#34532 3 years ago
I have a 100 I would like to get rid of.. they are taking up space. All collected in the 80's and 90's

I need to pick thru them and dub some of my favorites.. But yes I want to unload them.
Three of the Case holders are nice black ones you can hang on the wall..
iamthedoor
Platinum Boarder

#34535 3 years ago
I have a feeling this thread is about to get pretty tasty! Such a giving culture thank all of you very much! If anyone in LA or SoCal has an offer like this I'm all ears. I got about 150 off Craigslist sometime last year, just hit the right place at the right time, would love to collect some more
Warrior for Peace and The Positive Movement!
milesgone
Junior Boarder
All the milesgone behind me to see shows

#34537 3 years ago
Mine is everything.. wsp, phish, dead, jgb, and much more.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#34543 3 years ago
godblessthefreaks wrote:
where are you located? i have a metal storage trunk filled with hundreds of tapes.they were my pride and joy prior to the digital age.if i thought they would last,i would keep them.but i know they wont last forever.i dont want to pick through them or send out a few.but if you want the whole collection and if you can get anywhere near rochester ny,let me know.

if derek does not want to go grab those, i will gladly come take them off of your hands...i am in buffalo..will actually be driving by rochester tomorrow morning
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
derek92
Junior Boarder

#34581 3 years ago
i am in sioux falls, South Dakota Quite something huh haha i am just looking for a couple of em dont care what my old car has a tape player and tape holder am willing to pay some money on shipping costs however
Chester
More or less in line

#34584 3 years ago
I must have a couple hundred. Most are audience. The best ones are pretty worn out. Never could figure out what to do with them.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
godblessthefreaks
Fresh Boarder
Shine On

#34626 3 years ago
wlewis wrote:
godblessthefreaks wrote:

if derek does not want to go grab those, i will gladly come take them off of your hands...i am in buffalo..will actually be driving by rochester tomorrow morning

im guessing this box weighs between 75/100 lbs.shipping would be killer.i want to move this as little as possible.
i feel sad that they now live in a box in my basement.my tape collection was my pride and joy for many many years.met plenty of kind heads because of trading.they are yours if you promise them a good home.the boys gave them to me(figuratively) and i will give them to you.zap me a p.m........um,i cant seem to figure out how to pm..........
Last Edit: 3 years ago by godblessthefreaks. Reason: im ignorant
Time to create page: 7.46 seconds