• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder

Re: Final Meal

#52854 2 years, 11 months ago
I hear you on the dance thing.

Just with everyone going off on such fancier foods and drinks ML seemed a little out of place.

The best drink with a meal is the one you like though.

I miss the Irish pub ales, they were my fav's.
Let us all look kindly on our neighbor.
The following user(s) said Thank You: funky420, DeadHead420
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

#52858 2 years, 11 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:
I just have to say that for a bunch of hippies, there certainly aren't a lot of vegetarians amongst us, lol! : )

heheheh what, am I like the only vegetarian on the forum?? lol Who else doesnt eat flesh on here??
Chester
More or less in line

#52865 2 years, 11 months ago
DeadHead420 wrote:
SunshineSue wrote:
I just have to say that for a bunch of hippies, there certainly aren't a lot of vegetarians amongst us, lol! : )

heheheh what, am I like the only vegetarian on the forum?? lol Who else doesnt eat flesh on here??

Well, your talking about a very special meal here. Wouldn't you be tempted to try a steak, or at least some lobster?
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DeadHead420
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder

#52878 2 years, 11 months ago
Chester wrote:
DeadHead420 wrote:
SunshineSue wrote:

Well, your talking about a very special meal here. Wouldn't you be tempted to try a steak, or at least some lobster?

hehehehe, never. The last thing i wanna do before i die is eat a defenseless innocent animal. When i first stopped eating meat, i still wanted to, but now the thought makes me sick. hehehehe
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#52951 2 years, 11 months ago
DeadHead420 wrote:
Chester wrote:
DeadHead420 wrote:
SunshineSue wrote:

hehehehe, never. The last thing i wanna do before i die is eat a defenseless innocent animal. When i first stopped eating meat, i still wanted to, but now the thought makes me sick. hehehehe

wait til you find out everyone on the RV eats only red meat
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
illuminaughty
Platinum Boarder

#53014 2 years, 11 months ago
pune-tang pie.
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder

#53015 2 years, 11 months ago
wlewis wrote:
DeadHead420 wrote:
Chester wrote:
DeadHead420 wrote:
SunshineSue wrote:

hahahaha fuck that, im bringing soy products. lol
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#53016 2 years, 11 months ago
DeadHead420 wrote:
wlewis wrote:

I'm sorry, but anything called "soy products" just does nothing to get me excited about eating! ; )
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder

#53017 2 years, 11 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:
DeadHead420 wrote:
wlewis wrote:

I'm sorry, but anything called "soy products" just does nothing to get me excited about eating! ; )

hehehehe then you havent experienced true vegetarian grubbin .lol =-P
killwhyT
Senior Boarder

#53378 2 years, 11 months ago
Because everyone knows eating soy products manufactured in a factory, from beans grown on a clear cut central american mega industrial farm, then formed into a meat replica is far better than stalking, shooting and buthchering a deer, harvested from the land, in its natural environment. But what do I know. Just buggin ya. I didn't mean to bug ya.
Time to create page: 1.39 seconds