• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

Re: My brother beats his dog

#53464 3 years ago
like walkin on sunshine said, i'd go kick his ass and let the dog watch...

i've never owned a dog i'm allergic so i really have no input
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
The following user(s) said Thank You: DeadHead420
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#53468 3 years ago
wlewis wrote:

That was spot on, great advice (IMO) walkin'.. thanks for pointing it out wlewis (I missed it earleir).
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
Terrapin Sedation
Platinum Boarder
Let your life proceed by its own design

#53561 3 years ago
scar1et_f1re wrote:
wlewis wrote:

That was spot on, great advice (IMO) walkin'.. thanks for pointing it out wlewis (I missed it earleir).

A good dog, beaten or not, may attack you if you raise a hand to his master. ie. the one who feeds him.

Try the sensible way first. Tell your brother that it upset you that he treated his dog that way. And that it made a strong negative impression on his nephew. Ask why he took some aggression out on the dog....maybe there is a deeper underlying problem that you can help him deal with.

If it happens again, call the SPCA or help the dog "runaway" to a safer home.
The following user(s) said Thank You: iraqistatefair
iraqistatefair
Platinum Boarder
The wheels are muddy, got a ton of hay

#53590 3 years ago
Bakes wrote:
Okay Then! Moving on......

Wait a minute....what did the dog do to deserve a beating? If my dog shits in the house cause I forgot to let her out , thats my fault I dont even smack her on the ass. When she is outside and I find her eating dog shit from last week, I smack her on the ass...yeah frikin gross my dog loves to eat shit...she has a thyroid gland problem. But I have only smacked her really hard if she growled at another dog or went after someones dog being a bitch. But beating a dog....what the hell did the dog do. As sunshine Sue says....get that dog the fuck out of your brothers house and find him/her a better home. The SPCA will only take the dog and if not adopted within a few months (AT MOST ) will be put down. The dog deserves to be alive and not killed cause your brother is an abusive person. Did the dog do something absolitely terrible ? Did he really beat the dog as in broke his/ her ribs? If he beat the dog excessively , infront of your son or behind closed doors ....IT IS A sIN and must be stopped !!!! I'm kinda really suprised you are asking what you should do as if it isnt apparent...tell him not to ever do that again or you will call the authorities. If he's an abusive person , he won't stop and you need to find a home for the dog...maybe tell someone who loves dogs about the situationa nd ask if they can take the dog.
Thats what you should do.
If it were me...I'd do that, then beat the living fuck outta your piece of shit brother. How lame for a human to beat a helpless animal.
No seriously, beating the shit outta him wont help, although feel pretty damn good....but maybe , or most likely your brother needs help. You should try and set something up where the dog can go then report your brother. If you care about him you will try and get him help - or he will end up dead or in jail. Don't hesitate, but find the dog a home first, or he'll just bring it out on the dog.
If you dont help save the dog from this guy, you are just as guilty.
iraqistatefair
Platinum Boarder
The wheels are muddy, got a ton of hay

#53596 3 years ago
People keep saying dont turn him into the spca it will ess up your relationship....what??? The spca will kill the dog. AND who cares about a relationship with someone that beats dogs...he's the one messing up the relationship. he needs help...and that innocent dog needs you to rescue them ASAP !!!! Do it now ask around and tell people in person that you know about the situation. As you are sharing it here...tell your friends and someone will say to you...I'll take the dog. Then go get his dog and if you have to call the spca with your friend and when they get there tell them your friend can take the dog. They might say you have to do some paper work and the dog has to go to the shelter first or some crap, but most likely they will tell your friend to take the dog...then they will deal with your brother and he will get the help he needs. The dog will not be beaten any more and your brother can get help. If you cant find anyone to take the dog....then just call the spca...hopefully the dog will be adopted if not too tortured from your "bother" and if not...maybe better off dead than living through a life of being beaten, infront of your son, or when your not around...poor dog.. hope you save that dog right the fuck now. !
Time to create page: 0.64 seconds