• Forum Header
  • Discuss artists other than Furthur. Discuss and share music you make.
Steveo
Fresh Boarder

Graham Parsons

#10012 3 years ago
Anybody else here a Graham Parsons fan? He passed away in 1973 , but his music was really nice, and he also sang with Emmylou Harris somertimes/

The following user(s) said Thank You: the highway terror
the highway terror
Platinum Boarder
we gonna stay here til we soothe our souls

Re: Graham Parsons

#10080 3 years ago
flyin' burrito bros. were a cool band. Parsons was a talented songwriter who died way too young.
I've always loved that film "Grand Theft Parsons" too.
Ramblin_Joe
Junior Boarder

#10566 3 years ago
I'm a big fan of Gram Parsons and his music. It's a shame he passed away so young, but I don't think he would have done anything different if he had to do it all over again.

This is one of my favorite albums here with some GREAT pedal steel guitar by Neil Flanz.
www.amazon.com/Live-1973-Parsons-Fallen-Angels/dp/B0000033ZC

smokey5406
Fresh Boarder

#11649 3 years ago
I love Gram Parsons, found out about him thru the Black crowes...I'm a big black crowes fan and They cover alot of his songs.I bought the gram parsons anthology which is great and I also bought the DVD about his life. Great music wish he was still with us.
Ramblin_Joe
Junior Boarder

#12126 3 years ago
The story of Graham Parsons' death is kinda crazy, too. It's worth looking up if you don't already know.
Equinox
Platinum Boarder

#12384 3 years ago
Been a longtime Gram fan, since the mid 70s though I never got to see him. He was a massive influence on the Stones, a key figure in Keith Richards' recent autobiography.
"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any flies?"
cletus1
Junior Boarder

#19436 2 years, 11 months ago
graham is def. in my top ten
Time to create page: 0.37 seconds