• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Discuss artists other than Furthur. Discuss and share music you make.
Gigs
Junior Boarder

Re: Bobby solo acoustic tour?

#4182 3 years, 7 months ago
LaMong wrote:
Bobby solo acoustic is billed for the Nateva Festival in Oxford, ME the weekend of Aug. 5-7th. There will prob be some other New England dates in the time frame

honestly would hit more of those dates then furthur if possible

just give me some try state love
Xonk
Junior Boarder

#4716 3 years, 7 months ago
There's a new solo accoustic bob doing Black Throated Wind on youtube. Sounds pretty good. looks like he's gearing up for more to me!
The following user(s) said Thank You: DaysBetween
Don McGurrin
Fresh Boarder

#4750 3 years, 7 months ago
That video is from his new studio. I can see a small solo tour happening. I think that Ratdog is a done deal.
acousticPhenomena
Junior Boarder

#4828 3 years, 7 months ago
Yeah, ratdog seems dead as a doornail now that Furthur is alive and since Jay Lane is now a full-time primus member.
LaMong
Junior Boarder

#4849 3 years, 7 months ago
I heard the Gary Lambert interview with Bobby on Sirius last week (backstage before a Best Buy show) and he said he is definitely not done with Ratdog. One of the first projects he wants to do in his new studio is get Ratdog back together for some live studio recordings. He feels like he's left something unfinshed with Ratdog and plans to keep touring with them as well. Don't you worry!
mattgill
Junior Boarder
Atleast I'm enjoying the ride.

#4860 3 years, 7 months ago
Would love to see bobby do a nice run of acoustic shows, deffinatly would catch a few of em, so i hope so! Along with furthur on the side too
Monkeyfoot
Junior Boarder

#4904 3 years, 7 months ago
Most of the Ratdog guys (including Jay Lane) will be playing with Bobby and the Marin Symphony at the First Fusion gig in San Rafael this May. It looks like most of them will be playing at the Seva benefit show (Wavy Gravy's birthday) in Richmond too.
As for Bob acoustic - if you haven't heard the acoustic CD that he put out a few years ago with Rob Wasserman, you need to check it out. Really good music!
acousticPhenomena
Junior Boarder

#4949 3 years, 7 months ago
LaMong wrote:
I heard the Gary Lambert interview with Bobby on Sirius last week (backstage before a Best Buy show) and he said he is definitely not done with Ratdog. One of the first projects he wants to do in his new studio is get Ratdog back together for some live studio recordings. He feels like he's left something unfinshed with Ratdog and plans to keep touring with them as well. Don't you worry!

I really hope you're right, that would rock!
Chester
More or less in line

#4965 3 years, 7 months ago
Well, I have heard Bobby was doing a solo acoustic set at Nateva, but haven't heard if he will do a tour. That would be great.
I would go see it. As far as Ratdog, I am a fan, and have been saying for awhile, the dog will run again. But, may be relegated
to a part time project, between Furthur tours. In any event, I'm thrilled there is so much potential between all the various
projects the boys are working on. Including 7 Walkers. I think Billy struck gold with them. : )
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
guerdon
Fresh Boarder

#5040 3 years, 7 months ago
That would be awesome......
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds