• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Discuss artists other than Furthur. Discuss and share music you make.
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

Jam Along the Creek II - June 8-10 2012 (in Penn)

#162373 2 years, 3 months ago
www.jamalongthecreek.com/

Might be something to consider. I know I will be there. For $40 (advanced) or $50 to camp for a weekend with deadheads, hippies and live music...oh my

This is brought to you by the same folks as the bears picnic. I KNOW I will not be the only boarder there.
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
stricken
Gold Boarder

Re: Jam Along the Creek II - June 8-10 2012 (in Penn)

#162384 2 years, 3 months ago
Gonna be a good time and have been waiting for this festival weekend for some time.

Ive talked to a few vendors on the road and have had positive feedback from most.

As you know scarlet fire I will be there along with the usual crew and some new faces as well.

Everyone is welcome to stop by and say hello we are in the reserved R/V section but there will be no R/V just about 20 tents and a couple canopy's. Oh look out for the Blue tye dyed sun. thats us.
The following user(s) said Thank You: scar1et_f1re
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#162536 2 years, 3 months ago
stricken wrote:
Gonna be a good time and have been waiting for this festival weekend for some time.

Ive talked to a few vendors on the road and have had positive feedback from most.

As you know scarlet fire I will be there along with the usual crew and some new faces as well.

Everyone is welcome to stop by and say hello we are in the reserved R/V section but there will be no R/V just about 20 tents and a couple canopy's. Oh look out for the Blue tye dyed sun. thats us.

Would you mind wearing that great bear suit for the entire weekend...just in case someone from the FFF want's to find ya ))

The suit looks pretty comfortable to me (on you of course ). Looking forward to seeing you and I_be_Sublime plus the rest of your crew. And I'm sure it won't interfere with your guitar pickin

Only 52 hours, 22 minutes until blastoff - but who's counting On the road again..just can't wait to get on the road again.

amusingdeva
Platinum Boarder

#162580 2 years, 3 months ago
scar1et_f1re wrote:

Would you mind wearing that great bear suit for the entire weekend...just in case someone from the FFF want's to find ya ))

The suit looks pretty comfortable to me

I think Scarlet wants to borrow the bear suit!
i_be_sublime
Expert Boarder
R.I.P.JERRY

#162646 2 years, 3 months ago
Hell no ya wont be alone brother!Cant wait to see you again.Were rolling in 9 deep in my party.Thats only to meet the other 15 or so family members that are gonna be there of course.See ya soon, safe travels, and we ll leave a fire on for ya.
stricken
Gold Boarder

#163442 2 years, 3 months ago
What a great weekend full of great music. on friday, willy jack and the northern lights and MIZ tore it up for us. sat it was lumpy gravy and splintered sunlight. and on sunday the reckoning was the surprise of the weekend. If you want to hear classic jerry tunes this is the band to see.
All the bands did a good job and i managed to hear all but one. It was a great weekend filled with laughs and memories to hold onto for years to come.
Got to meet some really cool people from altoona and some young heads just starting out on there long strange trip.
For the other boarders there i believe all had a great time but will let you ad your two cents worth. For myself I just want to thank Ben and all the people who worked to make this a very affordable weekend filled with music love for the family.
The following user(s) said Thank You: scar1et_f1re
i_be_sublime
Expert Boarder
R.I.P.JERRY

#163552 2 years, 3 months ago
Strick it was are absolute pleasure to spend more time with you and the gang.After this weekend i think i am more stoked for bears picnic than i am the furthur tour.Yeah yeah yeah just saying lol.Furthur will be fun but thinking more and more i like these lil festivals and being able to sit in one place for a weekend is a treat.Great friends,good food,and a good time had by all,well hope every1 had as good a time as i did anyway.The young heads are frigging hooked and asking if they can do bears picnic with us now.I said we are all family and yes my brothers and sisters yes you can go anywhere we go and be welcomed.Pretty sure every1 knows by now we are all about family,music,fun,and kindness.They told me to tell you thanks again.Of course it goes without saying but i ll say it anyway, thank you brother for a real good time.Tell the other jeff i said hello lol and his new roommate who was funny as hell all weekend!!!On a sidenote think that was stackabones did all the jerry sunday morning and it was reckoning who was playing as we left.Again not sure cus well think my mind just came back today lmao it did thank me for the vacation but asked if in the future i could refrain from being spun out.I told my mind sorry cant make any promises there.There is still c2e and dmt to experience yet.Yes i ll try anything at least once Take care see ya soon. Jam along the creek2----absolute success--Thank you ben and irene,thank you to b.c. and his crew,thank yous to the bands.We did do a final walkthru and i think you lll find we kept are scene clean,down to the last cig butt.thank you again and see ya ll @ bears picnic.well see ya on tour first but hopefully we can have a sitdown at bears!!!!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: stricken, scar1et_f1re
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#163804 2 years, 3 months ago

It may not be the real thing, but it sure as shit was fun, and close enough to pretend

Me too, Mountain jam is a terrible clash with my job, but I think I need to find a way to squeeze that one in too. You are right I_be_sublime, the local festival scene is addictive. And I got the fever. (I will not post Bobby's fever, but it's now in my noggin)...mmm good.

The following user(s) said Thank You: stricken
i_be_sublime
Expert Boarder
R.I.P.JERRY

#164337 2 years, 3 months ago
scar1et_f1re wrote:

It may not be the real thing, but it sure as shit was fun, and close enough to pretend

Me too, Mountain jam is a terrible clash with my job, but I think I need to find a way to squeeze that one in too. You are right I_be_sublime, the local festival scene is addictive. And I got the fever. (I will not post Bobby's fever, but it's now in my noggin)...mmm good.
Right on scarlet me 2 thinking of doing meeting of the minds and trying to get vibes but doubt that ll happen and i ll miss the re union.hope your well. peace
Time to create page: 0.54 seconds