• Forum Header
  • Discuss artists other than Furthur. Discuss and share music you make.
stricken
Gold Boarder

Re: contest

#230809 1 year, 7 months ago
AHHHHHHHHHHH we have a WINNER and their is only one other part and its Am-Dm-B flat-G but hey pm me and there off in the mail to you the pictures that is now how about pullin that tune off u tube for us all to jam to. I still think it would be a good song for furthur to cover.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, 66slim
Chester
More or less in line

#230817 1 year, 7 months ago
That's what I thought it was the first time, but convinced myself it wasn't.

I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: stricken
stricken
Gold Boarder

#230821 1 year, 7 months ago
66slim wrote:
Break on through to the other side?
Aagh! I can't go back and re listen cause work has you tube blocked and my home internet is non existent. I live in the middle of nowhere...damn

Well i hope you finally get a good nights sleep slim66 and the middle of nowhere is just over yonder from me.
stricken
Gold Boarder

#230828 1 year, 7 months ago
Hey chester is that a very young rick allen i think from def lepperd playing drums ??
Chester
More or less in line

#230834 1 year, 7 months ago
stricken wrote:
Hey chester is that a very young rick allen i think from def lepperd playing drums ??

I can't say for sure. I looked for band info from that video, and I can't find anything.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
66slim
Platinum Boarder

#231020 1 year, 7 months ago
stricken wrote:
66slim wrote:
Break on through to the other side?
Aagh! I can't go back and re listen cause work has you tube blocked and my home internet is non existent. I live in the middle of nowhere...damn

Well i hope you finally get a good nights sleep slim66 and the middle of nowhere is just over yonder from me.

Slept like crap last night! LOL guess i missed out on the win. I really do like that song as well and would like to see furthur or phil and friends cover it. Congrats chester and thanks for the game Stricken. Maybe i will see you on summer tour on east coast again if they won't come to see me in the midwest.
And leave it on!
gvanman
Platinum Boarder

#231030 1 year, 7 months ago
Chester wrote:
stricken wrote:

I can't say for sure. I looked for band info from that video, and I can't find anything.

I am almost positive that is Simon Phillips on drums.
The following user(s) said Thank You: stricken
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds