• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Discuss artists other than Furthur. Discuss and share music you make.
illuminaughty
Platinum Boarder

Kate Wolf Memorial Music Fest

#26972 3 years, 2 months ago
anybody else goin?
www.katewolffestival.com
its june 24-26 and is one of the nations PREMIER folk fests. apart from being nestled in the beatiful woods of northern california, it boasts some of the best folk and acoustic acts in the world, this year they got taj mahal, mavis staples, jorma, hot buttered rum, Ruthie Foster, Bruce Cockbern, and Rosalie Sorrells, plus a bunch more im too lazy to type. its right outside laytonville.
come one come all, but come for the music, cause this is one fest where you wont find an all night techno-party, but you will find some of the worlds best pickers, and some new genre bending acoustic music.
MusicMagic
Junior Boarder
Grateful for the Music!

Re: Kate Wolf Memorial Music Fest

#27675 3 years, 2 months ago
Wow this sounds great- wish I lived closer! i saw Kate many many years ago on a ranch in Colorado, we did a big circle dance while she was singing "can't you feel the sun can't you feel the day, don't you know everything's going to be okay.." Saw Bruce Cockburn just last week, he is sounding great and has an awesome fiddler and percussionist with him right now- enjoy it all and give those golden rolling hills of California a big smile for me!
Let the Beauty We Love Be what we Do....Rumi
Time to create page: 0.31 seconds