• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Discuss artists other than Furthur. Discuss and share music you make.
fourwnds
Senior Boarder

Re: Who else are you seeing this summer?

#278695 1 year, 1 month ago
Neko Case, maybe, I\'m torn. I like to go to shows to dance, but damn I just love her music, which is not really of that dance variety. I wish it was seated. Whaaaa I know. But standing kinda sucks now that I\'m in my forties. It would be really cool if she played a beautiful historical local theatre like the one Mickey played with the Global Drum Project that had like seriously less than a hundred people there, but could easily seat many many more. I was ironically and somewhat embarrassingly, at least to my date- a non dead head, unable to sit that night. (only two people got up) but the body wants to move sometimes, but you all know what I\'m saying. At that time I heard or read, I don\'t remember, that he had just or was just about to perform(ed) to a sell out crowd at Carnegie Hall. East coast got the love I guess.
ddderek
Junior Boarder

#281408 1 year ago
Widespread Panic, Govt Mule, Leftover Salmon... when they come to Detroit/Ann Arbor you gotta go cause most of them skip us on tour!
ddderek
Junior Boarder

#281409 1 year ago
LockN would have been the show to see though... Couldn't manage the time off work unfortunately, listen to the Warren tear it up right now over a tinny stream.
The following user(s) said Thank You: amusingdeva
DiamondDave
Fresh Boarder

#281771 1 year ago
Patty Griffin
Gov't Mule
War, Tower Of Power and Cheech & Chong
amusingdeva
Platinum Boarder

#281864 1 year ago
The Mule is finally coming to the Pacific Northwest!
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds