• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Discuss artists other than Furthur. Discuss and share music you make.
racecar
Fresh Boarder

After Party In Boca With Crazy Fingers

#4673 3 years, 4 months ago
Hey folks,

If you are heading to Boca for the last show of the tour, there will be a killer after party at Boca Muse, which is about 5 to 10 minutes away from Mizner. Crazy Fingers will be performing as an electric band.

Music starts about 45 min. to 1 hour after the show ends. The place will be open late.

Directions from Mizner:

US1 (federal hwy) south to Palmetto Park Rd., take a right turn (heading west). About 3 or 4 miles you will get to Powerline Rd, there is a big shopping plaza on the right hand side, Boca Muse is in that plaza. Just look for all the deadheads.

Admission is FREE

Join the Boca Heads and celebrating a successful tour

Boca Muse
7136 Beracasa Way
Boca Raton, FL 33433
NW Corner of Palmetto & Powerline
561-367-1133
Last Edit: 3 years, 4 months ago by racecar.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DarkEyes
the highway terror
Platinum Boarder
we gonna stay here til we soothe our souls

Re: After Party In Boca With Crazy Fingers

#4792 3 years, 4 months ago
I heard they will be dedicating songs to Gitmo on tonight as well.
Last Edit: 3 years, 4 months ago by the highway terror.
Katiemae
Fresh Boarder

#5849 3 years, 4 months ago
Hey thanks,I will try and make it I am staying at the Boca Marriot,do you know if that is close to the bar?
racecar
Fresh Boarder

#7793 3 years, 3 months ago
Katiemae wrote:
Hey thanks,I will try and make it I am staying at the Boca Marriot,do you know if that is close to the bar?

Boca Muse is about 5 to 10 minutes from the Boca Marriott. You just go west to Powerline rd, then take a left turn heading south, when you get to Palmetto Park Rd, its in the shopping center on your right. Shouldn't take you more than 5-7 minutes. 10 minutes if you have to use a GPS

Definitely come by, there will be TONS of PEOPLE there. Always is after a local show. Special guests sitting in as well.
racecar
Fresh Boarder

#7795 3 years, 3 months ago
the highway terror wrote:
I heard they will be dedicating songs to Gitmo on tonight as well.

Yes, last Thursday, Crazy Fingers replayed Phil's dedication to Gitmo and then said THIS ONE IS FOR YOU GITMO, and launched into Cosmic Charlie (his favorite song). My eyes welled up and it was a touching tribute.

I am heading out soon to go to Gitmo's memorial service in Deerfield Beach, Fl. His brother is a preacher and will be conducting a service and at the same time, many of his NYC friends will be meeting up in Broad Channel, Queens for their own memorial.
Time to create page: 0.70 seconds