• Forum Header
  • Discuss artists other than Furthur. Discuss and share music you make.
Brother Dust
Gold Boarder

DSO NOV 30TH

#46925 3 years ago
DSO Nov 30th, it gives me something to look foward to.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Terrapin Sedation
Chester
More or less in line

Re: DSO NOV 30TH

#46930 3 years ago
Rochester and Ithaca on the 19th, and 21st, respectively. IrishQueenie will want to know about this. : )

www.darkstarorchestra.net/NEWSITE/HTML/d...e1c0f7164fed668e953e
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: irishqueenie
kfender
Gold Boarder

#47378 3 years ago
I checked out the tour schedule.There is no way in Hell I will pay 30 bucks plus fees!I'm sorry but that is outrageous!They had to move the Baldwinsville show to the Wescott Theater due to low sales.Why would I pay that when I can see Furthur for roughly the same amount.I understand that they travel alot and that costs money and they are on the road almost nonstop.but they have to realize that if Furthur is anywhere in the area they are gonna lose out to Furthur almost every time.I still enjoy DSO but Phil and Bobby will get my money every time if I have to choose
The following user(s) said Thank You: killwhyT, 23atwell
irishqueenie
Senior Boarder
let there be songs to fill the air!!!

#47798 3 years ago
yeah we knew about this and already started looking into nyc and the 2 upstate shows- the only thing is whoever does their scheduling is a moron- who would plan a concert on black friday in nyc? i would love to go to those 2 shows and eat some great food and spoil the hubs as that is his birthday !
Chester
More or less in line

#47832 3 years ago
Well, I'm planning to go to the Ithaca, and Rochester shows. If it happens to conflict with plans to see Furthur, then Furthur wins.
Not gonna knock DSO, for their tour schedule. I'm glad I have so many options.
kfender
Gold Boarder

#47855 3 years ago
Chester I'm not knocking their schedule,I'm just saying that they are getting a little out of hand with their ticket prices
Chester
More or less in line

#47871 3 years ago
kfender wrote:
Chester I'm not knocking their schedule,I'm just saying that they are getting a little out of hand with their ticket prices

Your right. I've never paid more than 20 to see DSO. And I notice their prices going up. I guess it's part of the economy.
Everything is going up. And I'm going to have to stop going to shows altogether, if I can't make some more money.
Brother Dust
Gold Boarder

#47873 3 years ago
Price's all around have gone up, you can't blame it on DSO. Im glad to see their still out there touring.
Shakeit
Senior Boarder

#47901 3 years ago
30 bucks really isn't that bad. Think about it, for an evening of entertainment by some pretty damn good musicians playing your favorite music? Hell yea i'd pay 30 bucks, thats nothing. Furthur's tickets are routinely more expensive than that. You want to complain about ticket prices lets think back to the Dead 09 tour, $100 tickets!!, thats something to complain about, I don't care who they are.

Of course if DSO and Furthur were in the same town on the same night, Furthur wins my attendance.
Last Edit: 3 years ago by Shakeit.
Terrapin Sedation
Platinum Boarder
Let your life proceed by its own design

#48008 3 years ago
Shakeit wrote:
30 bucks really isn't that bad. Think about it, for an evening of entertainment by some pretty damn good musicians playing your favorite music? Hell yea i'd pay 30 bucks, thats nothing. Furthur's tickets are routinely more expensive than that. You want to complain about ticket prices lets think back to the Dead 09 tour, $100 tickets!!, thats something to complain about, I don't care who they are.

Of course if DSO and Furthur were in the same town on the same night, Furthur wins my attendance.

DSO = $35
Furthur= $70
Dead = $100

That's been my latest experience......All of those prices with charges......Seems about right to me.
Time to create page: 1.17 seconds