• Forum Header
  • Discuss artists other than Furthur. Discuss and share music you make.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

2011-03-12

#50718 2 years, 10 months ago
www.archive.org/details/furthur2011-03-1...ficial.113505.flac16

saturday night in times square...what a night, 2nd behind the rail, behind the most stunning, intoxicating woman that night...an aura like you wouldn't believe

dizzy ain't the word for the way she was makin me feel

supplication break out although a little shaky was worth the price of admission alone...

it was the one show i didn't have a ticket for on the run, luckily for wireless internet and the kind dude from philzone for meeting me downtown with an extra for less than face, the most highly anticipated night of the run, least amount of extras ...god bless everyone the grateful dead and furthur
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
ecojaded
Platinum Boarder
"Why don't you arrest me"

Re: 2011-03-12

#50961 2 years, 10 months ago
Much Agreed these NYC BBT Shows were all steller. I was lucky enought to get VIP Balcony tics for 3/11/11 show thanks to
Best Buy Coorperation.
She tries to live by the golden rule.
Said you treat other people right,
Other people probably treat you cool.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#51040 2 years, 10 months ago
ecojaded wrote:
Much Agreed these NYC BBT Shows were all steller. I was lucky enought to get VIP Balcony tics for 3/11/11 show thanks to
Best Buy Coorperation.

that's sweet! i looked up there many times...the other side is for band relatives/friends/etc...i saw jk's wife grooving up there one night!
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#51122 2 years, 10 months ago
was wondering about the balconys...

and I loved that Sunshine Daydream Jam>Supplication>Sunshine Daydream Jam>Born Cross-Eyed, that was a treat
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#51134 2 years, 10 months ago
MushroomMan wrote:
was wondering about the balconys...

and I loved that Sunshine Daydream Jam>Supplication>Sunshine Daydream Jam>Born Cross-Eyed, that was a treat

ohhhh yeah it was sweet
Time to create page: 0.34 seconds