• Forum Header
  • Discuss artists other than Furthur. Discuss and share music you make.
Nupsdog
Junior Boarder

Re: Mike Mizwinski

#7765 3 years, 3 months ago
I Have to cut up the show from last night later on, when I do I'm gonna try to post Friend Of The Devil from last night, Mike w/ Kris Kehr. WOW. Smokin....

You guys will love it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Confusions Prince
yatkoj
Junior Boarder

#8253 3 years, 3 months ago
miz is the man he plays down the river st jazz all the time like 10mins from my house and he plays in a dead tribute band that jams hard the keyboard player from the band was just playing dates with donna jean band he is killer his name is fredman white killer keyboard player n singer fits perfect with miz
Confusions Prince
Junior Boarder
High on a Mountain

#8702 3 years, 3 months ago
Great news from the MiZ camp - "MiZ won runner up for Relix Magazine's jam-off competition!!! We will be featured in the June issue of Relix and will also have a banner add in their June newsletter."

I knew it was only a matter of time before people started noticing. If MiZ comes to your area, do yourself a favor and catch the show. You won't be disappointed.

"This stuff is great. I love it. It moves you emotionally, mentally. It grabs you. It's music that's undeniable."
-Dion (DiMucci), Rock n Roll ...Hall of Famer and multiple-platinum artist.

"I wish I could play the guitar like that"
-Shawn Colvin

"Fresh, exciting new music from a man named Miz---worth checking out!"
-Gene Shay/ WXPN Radio Host/ Co-Founder Philadelphia Folk Fest

"Clearly, it's very good stuff. Well-written songs, well-put together." -Dennis McNally (Grateful Dead Publicist/Historian)

www.sonicbids.com/epk/epk.aspx?epk_id=122825
If it rolls, sink it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nupsdog
Confusions Prince
Junior Boarder
High on a Mountain

#9328 3 years, 3 months ago
Sunday evening with Miz, Miz Sr., and Friends. Thanks again to Keith (wkl_taper) for the awesome recording.

www.archive.org/details/miztrio2011-04-03
If it rolls, sink it.
Terrapin Sedation
Platinum Boarder
Let your life proceed by its own design

#11116 3 years, 3 months ago
Jam Stampede, one of Mike's many projects, is a Dead band that includes several other good plalyers. They played the Chameleon Club in Lancaster in October. It was their second gig of the day and only about 30 people showed up, because it was not promoted well. You could forgive a band for mailing it in. Well they did not. They jammed two full sets and I was drop-jawed impressed with the band, but especially Miz.

I definitely plan to see him again. He is so versatile. Jazz, bluegrass, dead, rock, solo, duo.....

Support this dude!
Confusions Prince
Junior Boarder
High on a Mountain

#15150 3 years, 3 months ago
Here's some recent Jam Stampede with a couple of familiar guests.

If it rolls, sink it.
wkl_taper
Fresh Boarder

#22660 3 years, 2 months ago
more recent Mike Miz

Nupsdog
Junior Boarder

#23958 3 years, 2 months ago
Here's some even more recent Mike Mizwinski. As in streaming right now, show hasn't started just yet, they're working out some tech issues.

www.ustream.tv/channel/concert-fro-linda...mp;utm_medium=social
Time to create page: 2.33 seconds