• Forum Header
  • Discuss artists other than Furthur. Discuss and share music you make.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

Guns and roses

#65273 3 years ago
anyone listen to them ilove em stilleven if axl is the only real member in the band i saw them at hammerstein in 06 and a few times before thatthey alwaysrock the house .well got an email theyare touring again and presale is thursday i have a password if anyone wants it let me via PM and ill share it im going to wilkkes barre show its nov20 sunday ,im hoping to go i should say
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
ShakedownSteve
Senior Boarder
Don't Harsh My Mellow

Re: Guns and roses

#65288 3 years ago
I like that acoustic album they did, except for Patience which got played way too many times on MTV. Love the song Mr. Brownstone. Don't like 'em enough to see them in concert though.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own
The following user(s) said Thank You: iraqistatefair
Brother Dust
Gold Boarder

#65368 3 years ago
I saw G-N-R twice in the past and they were great, but thats when they were G-N-R and not a bunch of hired guns by Axle.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#65676 3 years ago
true its only axl i saw them as the real deal all the members but the shows at hammerstein when it was just axl were great too the last night izzy stradlin showed up and kid rock i was real close to the stage it was a blast.i got what i think are great seats for WB show section 103 right of stage first section off the floor first section closest to the stage row R im happy .i like a shot of heavier ,faster rock and roll now and again
sjfgreenman
Expert Boarder

#65755 3 years ago
"theyare touring again" I'll believe it when I see it..Axel is a bit, uh, inconsistent

Not a big fan but like with Aerosmith, I respect their true rocking sound, they had it going there for awhile
"if you don't like the news go out and make some of your own"
killwhyT
Senior Boarder

#65834 3 years ago
I saw them open for the Cult in 1987 at the CNE stadium in Toronto. I didin't even know who they were until some rocker chick sat next to us and asked if they had played yet. I thought they sucked and their version of Knocking on Heaven's door...high e iiii yeah. sucked. Overrated.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#65910 3 years ago
sjfgreenman wrote:
"theyare touring again" I'll believe it when I see it..Axel is a bit, uh, inconsistent

Not a big fan but like with Aerosmith, I respect their true rocking sound, they had it going there for awhile
nodoubt axl is flakey in the 90's he didnt show up at the garden to 11 pm but he played till 1 soit was unique
illuminaughty
Platinum Boarder

#67817 3 years ago
their first two albums are classics.
i would LOVE to see the origial members get backt toegether,
id go see axl and friends if i got free ticket, but i wouldnt pay.
you know the misfits are touring right now,
and so is danzig, doing a tour of classic misfits stuff.
seems kinda lame.
my first concert was pantera opening up for skid row. pantera was so good, skid row was half assed by comparrison
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#68090 3 years ago
saw panterra open for sabbath and i forget who i saw skid row with
Equinox
Platinum Boarder

#68553 3 years ago
Saw GNR four times on the Use Your Illusion tour and I thought they were really really great. You could tell they weren't going to last long but that combustible energy was part of their attraction.
"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any flies?"
The following user(s) said Thank You: 83msg1sttyme
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds