• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Discuss artists other than Furthur. Discuss and share music you make.
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

From TRI - Free webcast Monday Nov 21st

#87117 2 years, 11 months ago
PLANET OF THE ABTS AND MOKSHA

ANNOUNCE LIVE WEBCAST

PERFORMANCE AT

TAMALPAIS RESEARCH INSTITUTE

NOVEMBER 21

Planet of the Abts announces an upcoming, highly anticipated live stream performance at the state-of-the-art Tamalpais Research Institute in Marin County, Ca on November 21. The webcast will feature performances by Planet Of the Abts and Las Vegas band Moksha, who will also be joining them on their current tour.

If you’ve been itching to hear the new musical brainchild of Govt’ Mule’s own Matt Abts and Jorgen Carsslon, the Planet of the Abts, performing live....well this is your chance. Tune in and have the added benefit of catching upcoming band Moksha who’ve climbed their way out of the depths of Sin City to the top of the Jamband charts with their sophomore album ‘Here To Go.’ The performances will air live on November 21 at 6:30pm pst 9:30pm est and can be viewed at www.tristudios.com

much more information here....(TRI site) www.tristudios.com/planetoftheabts
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester
Chester
More or less in line

Re: From TRI - Free webcast Monday Nov 21st

#87127 2 years, 11 months ago
Cool. Thanks.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

Re: From TRI - Free webcast Monday Nov 21st

#89428 2 years, 11 months ago
Bump,

November 21, 2011

Join us tonight for a free live webcast!

Planet of the Abts - A band combining three powerful and extraordinary musicians: Gov't Mule's renowned drummer Matt Abt, Gov't Mule bassist Jorgen Carlsson, and guitarist/keyboardist/vocalist T-Bone Andersson - will be performing a FREE live webcast from tristudios.com tonight at 6:30 PST and 9:30 EST with Moksha - a Las Vegas rock/funk band.

We will also be having a LIVE camera streaming from the studio today from 12noon to 3pm as the band and crew load in and set up for tonights show! Countdown for the pre show stream will begin at 11:30am at the TRI homepage: www.tristudios.com Be sure to check it out!
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds