• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • See and review the latest setlists. Post and discuss past setlists.
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

Re: CONTEST: Setlist Prediction Game 4/18 Beacon!

#149721 2 years, 5 months ago
FF you'll be at Wanee right? If so and you are spending way too much time having a ton of fun I would score the set list points for you. Let me know if you want a break. Thanks again for doing this it's been fun!
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
The following user(s) said Thank You: FurthurFlower67
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

Re: CONTEST: Setlist Prediction Game 4/18 Beacon!

#149740 2 years, 5 months ago
Denver Man wrote:
FF you'll be at Wanee right? If so and you are spending way too much time having a ton of fun I would score the set list points for you. Let me know if you want a break. Thanks again for doing this it's been fun!

Aww thanks! that's makes me happy how excited people are about the game that they want to continue it. But sadly it didn't work out in my favor to make it to Wanee....but I'm super happy sirius is bringing us there Saturday! We will go ahead and continue with Wanee predictions. I don't mind keeping the scores it gives me something to do the board is moving slow.
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Denver Man, SunshineSue
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

Re: CONTEST: 4/18 Results

#149741 2 years, 5 months ago
Please double check scores! These are just the totals for the 4/18 round. We will go ahead an include Wanee to the run. Good luck all! Updated standings will be posted soon.

Sustainabill - 14
Straws - 13
DenverMan - 10
PatchMyFurthur - 10
HippieMan556 - 9
SunshineSue - 8
Taper.TSquare - 8
23Atwell - 7
FurthurFlower67 - 7
GratefulGravesmn - 6
TMax - 6
UUCowboy - 6
BornInTheDesert - 5
NYCDave - 5
BokB - 4
WinterIsComing - 4
TMGLF2 - 2
]
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
Last Edit: 2 years, 5 months ago by FurthurFlower67.
Sustainabill
Platinum Boarder
Muchas Garcias

Re: CONTEST: 4/18 Results

#149798 2 years, 5 months ago
FurthurFlower67 wrote:
Please double check scores! These are just the totals for the 4/18 round. We will go ahead an include Wanee to the run. Good luck all! Updated standings will be posted soon.

Sustainabill - 14
Straws - 12
DenverMan - 10

Woo Hoo! As winner of the Eleven(th) Show of the Tour de East Coast, I am delighted to wear the tie-dye jersey. For the last list, I was drafting behind Straws until I made my break. Thanks, Straws.

This is the first show that I did not contribute to lowering the overall average of points per show, or the average of the person who I chose to draft behind. I recognize flaws in my theory of balancing the scoring. But, I am very pleased to wear the tie-dye jersey for 2 days.
Thank You Jerry
Last Edit: 2 years, 5 months ago by Sustainabill.
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds