• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • See and review the latest setlists. Post and discuss past setlists.
GreatestStoryEverTold
Expert Boarder

Sept. 8th Bob Weir- Woodstock, NY

#191060 1 year, 11 months ago
Did anyone go to this show? Would love to see a setlist.
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

Re: Sept. 8th Bob Weir- Woodstock, NY

#191062 1 year, 11 months ago
set_2012-09-10.jpg
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreatestStoryEverTold, Don rat, icebluerosesgrow
kevin
Platinum Boarder

#191070 1 year, 11 months ago
I was there, VERY intimate venue, excellent place to see bobby solo, crowd seemed mostly locals who would not drive 2-3 hours to see this show (unlike me) ran into little bear and mushroom man from the FFF, Bob's playing was spot on, only 1 or 2 flubs. 2nd set had a heavy ratdog vibe to it, I liked it, 8th row in a really small theatre, surprised he did 2 sets, played from 9 until almost midnight with a 30 minute break, only issue was this idiot arrogant DJ from radio woodstock who I had the misfortune to speak to pre-show, other than that, GOOD STUFF
-- smell every flower --
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#192005 1 year, 11 months ago
Desolation Row was played instead of She Belongs To Me on that setlist and GDTRFB was played instead of Sugar Magnolia

great show and a really good Vibe at this place. layed back, out in the woods. real mellow security, resturant right there - you can come in and out of the venue anytime... they even let people crash right in the lot!

love this place, I just wont get GA again, the standing room only area is a little crammed but I held my spot right behind the last row of seats, anywhere else would of been a nightmare with the talkers and people pushing in and what not. Nice to see you Kevin but to bad it was only for those few minutes and I didn't get to offer you any apple brownies
The following user(s) said Thank You: kevin
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#192007 1 year, 11 months ago
kevin
Platinum Boarder

#192046 1 year, 11 months ago
^^^^^
very nice aud, crowd noise isn't that bad, people in reserved seats were quite resolute in not talking but you gotta expect a few people to verbally get caught up in the moment, my guess is the best of the 4 night run overall?
-- smell every flower --
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#192051 1 year, 11 months ago
Bob was spot on the first night but it was a shorter set/bigger crowd ect. - considering this nice intimate venue/the all around scene and a sweet full 2 set show from Bob, I'd say Bearsville would be my pick for best of the 4 night run.
Sustainabill
Platinum Boarder
Muchas Garcias

#227514 1 year, 7 months ago
Thanks to Mike DuBois for the poster! (Excellent album cover to go with recording!)

Thank You Jerry
Time to create page: 0.53 seconds