• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • See and review the latest setlists. Post and discuss past setlists.
Cooper
Senior Boarder

GREATEST BOB SOLO TOUR EVER!

#221512 1 year, 9 months ago
Pictures of the entire tour are here - www.facebook.com/pages/RCooper-Photography/188465124618668

Gnomes and Hobbit will have soundboards of all the shows available starting on Wednesday.

Hear it for yourself - Bob hasn't done much solo work (no Wasserman, or anyone else) in his career but he is playing and singing better now than ever!

There will be way more pictures posted after the tour is over. Peace. BTW, If you missed it or didn't hear it was going on - someone in Bob's camp needs to be hurt - because these shows were not sold out and were incredible!
The following user(s) said Thank You: spring mountain high, jbili
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

Re: GREATEST BOB SOLO TOUR EVER!

#221629 1 year, 9 months ago
I wish I could of made it out west, it may not be 'picture perfect' but Bob puts on a great solo show IMO and I wont skimp on any shows I can make it to in the future.

would of loved to see him with Jackie, especially the first few shows where Wasserman and Wilson sat in to.

thanks for the pics... do you recall the end of last nights setlist? --- I can't find any updates past Dear Prudence
Typ0
Junior Boarder

#221801 1 year, 9 months ago
I would have to agree really...been really getting into Bobby more and more as time goes on. His playing and vocalizations are really in shape right now. Very impressed with Weir in old age!
stellarbrews
Junior Boarder

#222236 1 year, 9 months ago
Is it the last night of the tour tonite?

Hope there's a live stream!

Cheers
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#222359 1 year, 8 months ago
out of how many?
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
DL1943
Junior Boarder

#222373 1 year, 8 months ago
i cant get into the solo acoustic thing. saw him do it early this year at the weir/hornsby show and was bored to tears. i thought the reason dead fans like dead music is from the intensity and sense of magic that comes from the triumphant choruses and massive jams, and everything ive heard at that show and from his later solo acoustic stuff has none of that magic, no real space for jamming. what is the point of GD music without jams??? its like a peanut butter sandwich with no jam. one dimensional.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#222466 1 year, 8 months ago
yea I mean it's not like the GD ever played any acoustic sets, also not like Jerry ever did anything acoustic/intimate without any 'intense' jamming
The following user(s) said Thank You: Denver Man, Equinox, killwhyT
Jasper
Senior Boarder

#222471 1 year, 8 months ago
would love to see him bring this up the coast to the PNW!

J
Typ0
Junior Boarder

#222509 1 year, 8 months ago
I had a listen there was some Jammin! I saw Bob weir many years ago with Bob Wasserman it was a little folky and calculated for my tastes at the time...not sure who has changed but I really enjoyed listening to this show and wish I had gotten on board at the beginning of the run not the end.
edmunddavidson
Fresh Boarder

#223034 1 year, 8 months ago
i hope too

________
These touches and the connections of The Killing Season 2 DVD make me stick into it closely.
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds