• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • See and review the latest setlists. Post and discuss past setlists.
ZenoMarx
Gold Boarder
PLEASE be quiet when the band is playing. PLEASE.

Re: Furthur 12-29-12 SETLIST Thread

#225209 1 year, 8 months ago
OZA wrote:
Shit I just paid 50 bucks for all 3 nights. I'm so impatient. Are they AUD recordings?
I just read that all these 2012 NYE SBDs were distributed in mono. I hope folks do some checking and then G&H gets an ear full if it is true. This isn't rocket science. Mistakes like this should NOT happen. Make a simple checklist and follow it for every recording you sell. I'm not talking about studio work here. I'm talking novice technical processes that should never slip through a professional's fingers.
You aren't interesting or clever when you write or speak in the lyrics of others. Rather, what are YOUR words?
iamthedoor
Platinum Boarder

#225253 1 year, 8 months ago
[quote="OZA" post=225198]Shit I just paid 50 bucks for all 3 nights. I'm so impatient. Are they AUD recordings?[/quote

Do you have dropbox? I would love to get a copy of those from you, might have some others to trade, pm me
Warrior for Peace and The Positive Movement!
Sustainabill
Platinum Boarder
Muchas Garcias

#225265 1 year, 8 months ago
Thanks to Dylan Carney for the photo. Ryan and I were in line near the spot where Chris was playing his guitar...

Thank You Jerry
Griff
Expert Boarder
Don't you see........

#225268 1 year, 8 months ago
I havent read this whole thread but did anyone talk about the really cool Other One.

I am listening to it right now........it was sooooo cool at the time, and the same after the fact. I was dancin behind my wife and it seemed like they were playing this song as a march, especially Phil. I felt like bobbing up and down like I was marching.

And it also seemed mysterious to me, like they were trying to hide while playing. I know that seems like a strange description. But this was no in your face TOO, it was dark and opaque. With the exception of the jam in the middle when Jeff starts playing around, which was more out there.

Anywho, this and the interesting version of Dark Star the next night were two favs of the shows I saw.
OZA
Senior Boarder

#225281 1 year, 8 months ago
[quote="iamthedoor" post=225253][quote="OZA" post=225198]Shit I just paid 50 bucks for all 3 nights. I'm so impatient. Are they AUD recordings?[/quote

Do you have dropbox? I would love to get a copy of those from you, might have some others to trade, pm me[/quote]
Check PM
The following user(s) said Thank You: iamthedoor
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds