• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • See and review the latest setlists. Post and discuss past setlists.
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

DSO on December 30th was a fun show

#224176 1 year, 3 months ago
My highlight was spending time with Alilfurther and her husband. Such kind folks. Looking forward to seeing them again later tonight Musically DSO is very power packed, they put on a great show last night, we had a very kind corner with lots of freaky groving. No offense, but Furthur is the real deal......DSO is close enough to pretend. But we did pretend last night...it's real easy

It's that magical ... you never know what furthur will break out next that makes it special. DSO has been getting a bit too predictably...But they are fun as hell. And I will continue to see them as often as I can.
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
The following user(s) said Thank You: DigiGal, gvanman, SunshineSue, DancinBear
DancinBear
Junior Boarder

Re: DSO on December 30th was a fun show

#224787 1 year, 3 months ago
Hubby and I thought about going to that show but it was a bit of a hike for us. I love DSO and we saw them in albany when jeff c filled in for rob when rob was with the Q. Very amazing. They didn't do anything scripted, they just played as a band and it was HOT! They are very skilled musicians and they let it fly. Whole bunch of fun.
alilfurther
Platinum Boarder

#224847 1 year, 3 months ago
it was a blast !!! next to further I love these shows hands down , we loved seeing our scarlet and other friends from other shows ..

happy new year !!!!!
Let It SHIIIINE !!!!!!!!!!
Strider1
Platinum Boarder
PMA - Positive Mental Attitude

#225072 1 year, 3 months ago
We really missed having you guys (Robert, Michelle, and Mike) with us in San Francisco, but I'm glad that you all enjoyed the show, and were able to hang with each other.
Takin' it in stride!
The following user(s) said Thank You: alilfurther
Mr. Goat
Junior Boarder

#225493 1 year, 3 months ago
A good time was had by all - great venue!
Attachments:
God writes testament in stars
Believe no word you read
Until you see what action
Has been mothered by the deed
Time to create page: 0.40 seconds