• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • See and review the latest setlists. Post and discuss past setlists.
alilfurther
Platinum Boarder
Posts:1947

Re: SETLIST 12/31/2012 NEW YEARS EVE

#224863 1 year, 7 months ago
Griff wrote:
Nice video. I just watched mine from the start of the 2nd show and just laughed at how bad it was. I just cant film and not dance, making for a very shaky vid. LOL.



I am guilty of the same thing ahahahahha !!!
Let It SHIIIINE !!!!!!!!!!
Griff
Expert Boarder
Posts:828
Don't you see........

Re: SETLIST 12/31/2012 NEW YEARS EVE

#224864 1 year, 7 months ago
Agreed!!! I was next to a bro at Edgefield who had a tripod set up, and am sure he got this kind of vid. ((((Videoers)))).......if there is such a word. LOL.
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
Posts:7484
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

Re: SETLIST 12/31/2012 NEW YEARS EVE

#224886 1 year, 7 months ago
NYE was a warm up for Colorado!

Or maybe sweetwater
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue, karenrose
Griff
Expert Boarder
Posts:828
Don't you see........

Re: SETLIST 12/31/2012 NEW YEARS EVE

#224888 1 year, 7 months ago
Denver Man wrote:
NYE was a warm up for Colorado!

Or maybe sweetwater


I think you are right my friend. This band is so hot and the musicians so good that they can come out and play some really good music. Yet I did sense that the relatively long lay off meant some warm up this time around. As compared to NYE last year where they seemed to come out strong from the first notes of the Help jam, coming off of the east coast tour.

Sweetwater should be hot as you gotta imagine they might have a rehearsal or two before those shows.

Then by the time they hit Colorado they will be in full swing ready to knock our socks off. Cant wait!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: amusingdeva
mok
Junior Boarder
Posts:259

Re: SETLIST 12/31/2012 NEW YEARS EVE

#224908 1 year, 7 months ago
I guess I may be in the minority, but I was thoroughly happy with the NYE show! A few really breakthrough moments and a generally solid performance overall. I was really struck by Russo's playing the two nights we saw them (30th and 31st).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cooper
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
Posts:7484
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

Re: SETLIST 12/31/2012 NEW YEARS EVE

#224916 1 year, 7 months ago
mok wrote:
I guess I may be in the minority, but I was thoroughly happy with the NYE show! A few really breakthrough moments and a generally solid performance overall. I was really struck by Russo's playing the two nights we saw them (30th and 31st).


I thought NYE was great too but overall the run last year like Griff mentioned is hard to beat.

Oh yeah I'm with you about Russo .. Joe's drum solo right before the last verse of Viola Lee was one of the highlights of the weekend. Jeff was the MVP of this run though! We sat right behind him all 3 nights. Friggin awesome.. I really enjoyed zoning out on him. Man I love the Bill Graham, it's a special place, and I sure hope we can do this again next year!!
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
The following user(s) said Thank You: mok
mok
Junior Boarder
Posts:259

Re: SETLIST 12/31/2012 NEW YEARS EVE

#224924 1 year, 7 months ago
Denver Man wrote:
mok wrote:
I guess I may be in the minority, but I was thoroughly happy with the NYE show! A few really breakthrough moments and a generally solid performance overall. I was really struck by Russo's playing the two nights we saw them (30th and 31st).


I thought NYE was great too but overall the run last year like Griff mentioned is hard to beat.

Oh yeah I'm with you about Russo .. Joe's drum solo right before the last verse of Viola Lee was one of the highlights of the weekend. Jeff was the MVP of this run though! We sat right behind him all 3 nights. Friggin awesome.. I really enjoyed zoning out on him. Man I love the Bill Graham, it's a special place, and I sure hope we can do this again next year!!


Yeah, Jeff has been responsible for a lot of what I love about this band, and Ratdog before that. He and JK seem to be feeding off each other more and more with time. Last year was sweet, no arguments there. Pretty freaking good music all around, life is good
The following user(s) said Thank You: Denver Man, craze
Island Head
Platinum Boarder
Posts:4865

Re: SETLIST 12/31/2012 NEW YEARS EVE

#225236 1 year, 7 months ago
I know that the third set video has been posted already but this one is a soundboard

The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, Sustainabill, lightchaser
lightchaser
Platinum Boarder
Posts:1443

Re: SETLIST 12/31/2012 NEW YEARS EVE

#225325 1 year, 7 months ago
Just watched the video of all three sets. Ya know, sometimes I think Joe is the leader of this outfit. They just turn that boy loose and try their best to keep up with him. And they do a damn good job of it!
Thank You Cody, we are forever Grateful!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, craze
Chester
Moderator
Posts:32855
More or less in line

Re: SETLIST 12/31/2012 NEW YEARS EVE

#225382 1 year, 7 months ago
lightchaser wrote:
Just watched the video of all three sets. Ya know, sometimes I think Joe is the leader of this outfit. They just turn that boy loose and try their best to keep up with him. And they do a damn good job of it!


I think you may be right!
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
Time to create page: 0.67 seconds