• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • See and review the latest setlists. Post and discuss past setlists.
Sustainabill
Platinum Boarder
Posts:6733
Muchas Garcias

Unbroken Chain Benefit Concert @ TXR Mar. 14, 2013

#245362 1 year, 5 months ago


Terrapin Crossroads
Unbroken Chain Foundation Benefit Concert
Phil Lesh, Bob Weir, Joe Russo, Jackie Greene Jeff Chimenti, and Jason Crosby
March 14, 2013

The Terrapin Family Band
Brian Lesh, Ross James, Scott Padden, Alex Koford, and Alex Nelson with *Jason Crosby

Rockin' In the Free World >
Long Journey Home
Jack-A-Roe
A Kiss Before I Go (Ryan Adams)
Not Yet Now
Deep Elem Blues *
Saint Peter *
Apartment Song *


Phil Lesh and Friends

Set I
Cumberland Blues
I Need a Miracle
Mama Tried >
Ramble on Rose
Mexicali Blues
Candyman
Casey Jones


Set II
Jack Straw
The Music Never Stopped >
Standing on Shaky Ground >
Bird Song >
Dear Prudence >
Mason's Children >
Magic Bus >
Aiko Aiko >
Goin' Down the Road Feeling Bad >
And We Bid You Goodnight

donor rap

Liberty

store.terrapincrossroads.net/store/webcasts
Poster by Mike DuBois

Thank You Jerry
Last Edit: 1 year, 5 months ago by Sustainabill.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nycdave, SunshineSue, 6StringRider
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Posts:31424
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: Unbroken Chain Benefit Concert @ TXR Mar. 14, 2013

#245375 1 year, 5 months ago
I'm looking forward to these next few nights! Thanks for driving, Bill!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sustainabill
nycdave
Platinum Boarder
Posts:5459

Re: Unbroken Chain Benefit Concert @ TXR Mar. 14, 2013

#245383 1 year, 5 months ago
Absolutely, thanks for driving Bill. If they sneak in a Slipknot! I'll send you a PM so as not to embarrass you. Other than that I know we are in more then good hands, with the right man at the wheel!
Last Edit: 1 year, 5 months ago by nycdave. Reason: Happy Un-Birthday Phil
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sustainabill
Sustainabill
Platinum Boarder
Posts:6733
Muchas Garcias

Re: Unbroken Chain Benefit Concert @ TXR Mar. 14, 2013

#245402 1 year, 5 months ago
nycdave wrote:
Absolutely, thanks for driving Bill. If they sneak in a Slipknot! I'll send you a PM so as not to embarrass you. Other than that I know we are in more then good hands, with the right man at the wheel!

Thanks, man. I enrolled in the Know Your Slipknot!'s class at the local community college. As Burt relayed to me when this crisis first began, the vocal clue (just a little past the 4:00 mark of Help on the Way on Blues for Allah) is the easiest way to identify the transition. I mostly was concerned about duration, too, since I don't want to add every little jam into the set list. I learned that Slipknot! is exceptional. Jams are jams, but a Slipknot! by any other name would sound as sweet. During that last triple Slipknot! night, I got a little sidetracked searching for the first Slipknot! as the second one was occurring. I posted it but then undid it because I didn't think that it was developed. Even while sidetracked, my instinct was correct. Now I know I will trust my instinct, once the notes start to cascade, it's a Slipknot! until it's not.
Thank You Jerry
Last Edit: 1 year, 5 months ago by Sustainabill.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nycdave
Sustainabill
Platinum Boarder
Posts:6733
Muchas Garcias

Re: Unbroken Chain Benefit Concert @ TXR Mar. 14, 2013

#245404 1 year, 5 months ago
Thanks to Mike DuBois for the poster!

Thank You Jerry
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
Warlock
Platinum Boarder
Posts:4290

Re: Unbroken Chain Benefit Concert @ TXR Mar. 14, 2013

#245410 1 year, 5 months ago
Thanks Bill for driving tonight !!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sustainabill
Sustainabill
Platinum Boarder
Posts:6733
Muchas Garcias

Re: Unbroken Chain Benefit Concert @ TXR Mar. 14, 2013

#245434 1 year, 5 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:
I'm looking forward to these next few nights! Thanks for driving, Bill!!


Did you get my message?
Thank You Jerry
nycdave
Platinum Boarder
Posts:5459

Re: Unbroken Chain Benefit Concert @ TXR Mar. 14, 2013

#245438 1 year, 5 months ago
Sustainabill wrote:
nycdave wrote:
Absolutely, thanks for driving Bill. If they sneak in a Slipknot! I'll send you a PM so as not to embarrass you. Other than that I know we are in more then good hands, with the right man at the wheel!

Thanks, man. I enrolled in the Know Your Slipknot!'s class at the local community college. As Burt relayed to me when this crisis first began, the vocal clue (just a little past the 4:00 mark of Help on the Way on Blues for Allah) is the easiest way to identify the transition. I mostly was concerned about duration, too, since I don't want to add every little jam into the set list. I learned that Slipknot! is exceptional. Jams are jams, but a Slipknot! by any other name would sound as sweet. During that last triple Slipknot! night, I got a little sidetracked searching for the first Slipknot! as the second one was occurring. I posted it but then undid it because I didn't think that it was developed. Even while sidetracked, my instinct was correct. Now I know I will trust my instinct, once the notes start to cascade, it's a Slipknot! until it's not.

King Solomon's Marbles / Stronger Than Dirt [or Milkin' The Turkey] - Now here is a fun jam worth studying. Furthur used to do this back in the day.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sustainabill
Warlock
Platinum Boarder
Posts:4290

Re: Unbroken Chain Benefit Concert @ TXR Mar. 14, 2013

#245440 1 year, 5 months ago
SmokingSmileys_2013-03-14.gif
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sustainabill, SunshineSue
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Posts:31424
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: Unbroken Chain Benefit Concert @ TXR Mar. 14, 2013

#245441 1 year, 5 months ago
Sustainabill wrote:
SunshineSue wrote:
I'm looking forward to these next few nights! Thanks for driving, Bill!!


Did you get my message?

I just replied!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sustainabill
Time to create page: 0.91 seconds