• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • See and review the latest setlists. Post and discuss past setlists.
BillyDeLion
Junior Boarder

Boardwalk Hall Atlantic City, NJ 04/27/2013

#257197 1 year, 5 months ago
Well, since the board was down, there's been little discussion about the AC show. I thought this show was excellent. In was up front in The Phil Zone, 5th row Phil's side (thank you GDTS TOO!!!). Would like to hear people's thoughts and comments on the AC show........

Boardwalk Hall
Atlantic City, NJ
04/27/2013

Jack Straw
Crazy Fingers>
Bird Song
Cumberland Blues
Doin' that Rag
Cosmic Charlie
Midnight Hour

Space Jam>
Mountains of the Moon>
Saint Stephen>
Dark Star>
Let it Grow>
The Days Between>
Dark Star>
Help on the Way>
Slipknot>
Franklin's Tower

Donor Rap

Touch of Grey
These are the good old days!!
alilfurther
Platinum Boarder

Re: Boardwalk Hall Atlantic City, NJ 04/27/2013

#257255 1 year, 5 months ago
great show !!! bobby was spot on everyone said so .. best I have ever heard him . kind folks on the dance floor , thank you to the big guy who brought a whole bunch of badly needed water to us much love and the after party was rockin , I got to see sunshine picking up her dinner beautiful lady ...
Let It SHIIIINE !!!!!!!!!!
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#257275 1 year, 5 months ago
I was way back section 207 row K but was surprised how good of a spot it was. Plenty of room - cool to puff - great sound and not a bad view either. I made sure to bring my binoculars, thought I'd be farther back but wanted a good view at how Bob Star looked. I thought he looked good and was right on the whole show although it's always weird when Phil says "we're gonna take a short break" instead of Bob... only seen that 1 other time I believe (not saying it had to do with Bob's health or anything just that it always seems weird)

I had a much better time then the last time in A/C... last time I was straight back from the stage on those bleacher seats and they just squeaked and were annoying the whole show. Sound was so/so there to.

the floor sold out first, I got my seats several weeks after the on sale and I was looking down at about 80% of the floor that my spot seemed so much better then. When there's no incline and it's a long floor, it's a pretty shitty spot unless your up front IMO
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#257277 1 year, 5 months ago
also that's gotta be one of my favorite 2nd set openers that I've been at!
Equinox
Platinum Boarder

#257467 1 year, 5 months ago
MushroomMan wrote:
also that's gotta be one of my favorite 2nd set openers that I've been at!

And how!

A great show made all the better for the fact that on that night, nothing but a great show would suffice.
"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any flies?"
jbili
Junior Boarder

#257656 1 year, 5 months ago
Great show!!!
You know how much the crowd was into it when we wouldn't even let Phil talk before the encore with all our applause
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds