• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • See and review the latest setlists. Post and discuss past setlists.
Chester
More or less in line

Re: Set List - Ramble with Phil #17 June 14, 2013

#264148 1 year, 2 months ago
Thank you for the setlist Bill. Quiet night tonight, but always a fun night here on the couch.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sustainabill
Sustainabill
Platinum Boarder
Muchas Garcias

#264149 1 year, 2 months ago
A fine Ramble with lots of soul tickling from Stanley's guitar. He was often complimented and driven by the playing of Rob Barraco. Neal Casal sang with a lot of heart and soul. Jon Graboff's pedal steel seemed to be low in the mix. The second set seemed to flow very quickly. Where does the time go? Goodnight. Hopefully, there will be another stream tomorrow.
Thank You Jerry
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#264171 1 year, 2 months ago
I take it there was a free audio stream for this show?? I had no idea, I wish I'd known. I didn't want to spend the money, but would sure have checked out a free one if I'd been aware of it. That's very disappointing.

Add- actually, it's way more than very disappointing. Given the number of shows I've passed on to other people, I'm incredibly hurt and infuriated that I didn't know about this!!!!! It certainly doesn't make me feel like streaming or couch touring ever again!!
Last Edit: 1 year, 2 months ago by SunshineSue.
RowTimmy
Senior Boarder

#264172 1 year, 2 months ago

Eleanor Rigby was worth the price of admission all by itself. The whole room was blown away.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, skidoo, Sustainabill, pink11
NobleGlassArt
Gold Boarder

#264204 1 year, 2 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:
I take it there was a free audio stream for this show?? I had no idea, I wish I'd known. I didn't want to spend the money, but would sure have checked out a free one if I'd been aware of it. That's very disappointing.

Add- actually, it's way more than very disappointing. Given the number of shows I've passed on to other people, I'm incredibly hurt and infuriated that I didn't know about this!!!!! It certainly doesn't make me feel like streaming or couch touring ever again!!

I certainly didn't know about a free stream. I've been enjoying these shows. It's no Furthur, but I'll take it.
Twenty-seven years of nothing but failures and promises that I couldn't keep
Sustainabill
Platinum Boarder
Muchas Garcias

#264212 1 year, 2 months ago
NobleGlassArt wrote:
SunshineSue wrote:

I certainly didn't know about a free stream. I've been enjoying these shows. It's no Furthur, but I'll take it.

Please feel better, Sue. The address of the audio stream was not identified until almost 11:00 pm ET. This thread was begun after the show started, and it was referenced from (one of) the June Rambles threads in General Discussion. It would have been listed in the "stream thread," but that thread has been discontinued due to replication issues. For that reason, this seems to be more of a communication breakdown from a technological problem.
Thank You Jerry
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#264314 1 year, 2 months ago
Sustainabill wrote:
Please feel better, Sue. The address of the audio stream was not identified until almost 11:00 pm ET. This thread was begun after the show started, and it was referenced from (one of) the June Rambles threads in General Discussion. It would have been listed in the "stream thread," but that thread has been discontinued due to replication issues. For that reason, this seems to be more of a communication breakdown from a technological problem.

I'm sorry I whined, I should have been keeping a better eye on the boards, my bad!!
Time to create page: 0.51 seconds