• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • See and review the latest setlists. Post and discuss past setlists.
platoscave
Junior Boarder

Re: CONTEST: SET LIST PREDICTION GAME HOLMDEL 7/12

#269561 9 months, 2 weeks ago
Hi all give a try. well sees it friday so I dont will hear one more... I\\\'m not goog with transitions. I don\\\'t care what they play its a community thing. Brown eyed women, ramblin on rose, it must have been....china doll. Mr charlie. a cover of Mr jones. more to follow when Im more ambitios. It all honest regard what they play it will always sound different and thats nice.

I \\\'m taking a vip parking pass since my father in law is hendicappand were trying keep him comfortable. can we grill in vip lots, but dontg that hav some kind a club we can go to. I cant wake im all ready the subs subs and we have pleanty ill be in the handicapp session\\\\lawn. well how is going, I ususaly hang up all the way in the back by then fence. so good wine and great conversation. I hope you have a great time. we need it. love you guys. T

One reason I would like to play brown eyed women is again has siggnect with my ghost.

lets forget everything esle and just have a good time. dont do drugs--> ship of fools. and if yoiu are in recovery check out the WhrafRats they are an AA/Na, though not to organize.

love
bryan

love my brothers and sister
brya
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

Re: CONTEST: SET LIST PREDICTION GAME HOLMDEL 7/12

#269565 9 months, 2 weeks ago
So are you going to make a set list prediction or not? hahahahaha
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air