• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • See and review the latest setlists. Post and discuss past setlists.
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

Set List: Furthur Cooperstown, NY July 14, 2013!!

#270259 1 year, 1 month ago
Set One
Music Never Stopped
Shakey Ground
Foolish Heart
Big River
Pride of Cucamonga
Black Throated Wind
West LA Fadeaway
Casey Jones

Set Two
Cumberland Blues
Casey at Bat
Cumberland Blues
Dark Star
Terrapin Station
Standing On The Moon
Bertha
Gloria

Encore: Samson and Delilah

Thank you Kfender!!!
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
Last Edit: 1 year, 1 month ago by FurthurFlower67.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, Equinox, skidoo, Sustainabill, nycdave, SunshineSue, pink11
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

Re: Set List: Furthur Cooperstown, NY July 14, 2013!!

#270260 1 year, 1 month ago
Happy Sunday folks!!!! If any duplication problems happen for me in the first post....i will update this one for the setlist!

Testing edit
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
Last Edit: 1 year, 1 month ago by FurthurFlower67.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, Warlock, Sustainabill, SunshineSue, pink11
dr bakes
Platinum Boarder
Dizzy ain't the word for the way you're makin me

#270262 1 year, 1 month ago
I just put on my Morning Dew tshirt and I'm GETTING READY TO get back on the road again and ready for a greaT UPSTATE nEW yORK SHOW.
Strangers stopping strangers just to shake their hand
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, Warlock, Sustainabill, nycdave
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#270269 1 year, 1 month ago
Thanks for driving, Em!! Have a good time at the show, those that are going!

((((((STREAM))))))
clutch_cargo
Junior Boarder

#270276 1 year, 1 month ago
Thanks Flower! I'll keep poking around the wire too for a stream. I'm feeling feast of fools - esque kind of stuff for tonight. Bobby and Phil, maybe more might be doing the baseball hall of fame - tour stuff - today. Possibly not as rested as they were for last night.
Last Edit: 1 year, 1 month ago by clutch_cargo. Reason: auto spell check misinterpreted a few entries.
rippleish20
Platinum Boarder

#270282 1 year, 1 month ago
There is hardly anyone here. The trolley person said they expected to see more people here this afternoon
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue, bow4bass
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#270293 1 year, 1 month ago
rippleish20 wrote:
There is hardly anyone here. The trolley person said they expected to see more people here this afternoon

I think another reason folks aren't there yet is a back up on the roads. One person at .org has been stopped for over an hour about 6 miles from the show exit on Route 90 (not that I know where that is), and says they haven't moved at all. He's not sure if it's an accident or a show back up.
L0stSai1or
Fresh Boarder

#270294 1 year, 1 month ago
Hey all... Just a heads up.. fun fact.. I don't give a @#$* about the band phish... ( I am not a hater. I enjoy all music). But according to Jambase. Phishs last nights show had a first set time of 68 minutes. And a second set 93 minutes including encore.. . So all I a. Sayin is for FURTHUR!. . These boys aren't doin to shabby... now i don't know the exact start an finish time of furthurs last night show. But I'm pretty sure that while I listened to furthur last night streamin, it was pretty close to that... as far as amount of songs. . . My other favorite band : moe. Plays 14 songs in a show regularly.. jammin each one out nicely.. so I love furthurs new jammy addition... Just my opinion... much love all... hope we get stream tonight.... thank you vege_taban for last nights stream. .. ....hopin for a scarlet -fire for upstate NY tonight. .
rippleish20
Platinum Boarder

#270295 1 year, 1 month ago
SunshineSue wrote:
rippleish20 wrote:

I think another reason folks aren't there yet is a back up on the roads. One person at .org has been stopped for over an hour about 6 miles from the show exit on Route 90 (not that I know where that is), and says they haven't moved at all. He's not sure if it's an accident or a show back up.
f

I don't know what the problem is, but the thruway was all backed up at the Albany and Troy interchanges even
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
rippleish20
Platinum Boarder

#270296 1 year, 1 month ago
SunshineSue wrote:
rippleish20 wrote:

f

I don't know what the problem is, but the thruway was all backed up at the Albany and Troy interchanges even

There were only about 10 cars on the trolley lot where they said people could stay overnight and most of the people obviously weren't going to the show
The following user(s) said Thank You: LBDowling
Time to create page: 0.62 seconds