• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • See and review the latest setlists. Post and discuss past setlists.
B-Rad
Gold Boarder

Re: Set List: Furthur Cooperstown, NY July 14, 2013!!

#270702 1 year, 3 months ago
After another listen to this show it was a real gem. The first set starts out strong with a up tempo Music>shakey ground > music is real nice. I have not been a fan of Furthurs Musics but this converted me. The foolish us the highlight of the set for me. This band does a good foolish and this might be there best one. Phil us way up in the mix and Jeff and jk let loose. Big river starts out with a sweet jam, real dancing music but JK kind of blows it and they don\'t really recover. The cucamonga is good bug not my favorite song. There are nice Phil bombs. Black throatedand west la are strong versions...Bobby seems to have something to prove. Casey is also something this band does well.

I really like what the have been doing with Cumberland, stretching it out. The Casey at the bat is cool and must have been practiced. The DS> terrapin is what you would expect in a strong show. JK is using an acoustic sound during part of T that is cool. The Bertha, gloria, Samson are good rockers and gloria has Bobby rapping about going round the bases and plenty of wails. In sum...fuckin wow. I am kicking myself for missing it but it is my own fault. Never muss a Sunday show, especially on at a ballpark.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DrippingColors
DrippingColors
Senior Boarder

Re: Set List: Furthur Cooperstown, NY July 14, 2013!!

#270887 1 year, 3 months ago
The coop was a deadhead's dream. The town was friendly and fun. The security was light and not invasive. There wasn't a bad seat in the house. Oh yeah, the show rocked. Terrapin and Standing on the moon made Jerry proud. The raunchy rendition of Gloria was hysterical. I lost about ten pounds rockin' and sweatin' under the clear evening sky. At one point we saw the moon, Venus and the flying paper lanterns that someone was launching outside the venue. Customer satisfaction.
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds