• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • See and review the latest setlists. Post and discuss past setlists.
TMax
Senior Boarder

Re: CANANDAIGUA RAINOUT SCAM

#273079 9 months ago
\"stricken\" wrote:

Should have said head to your cars for cover and we will make a decision in some type of time frame. Would that be to much to ask for it would have at least given those who were drunk a 30 minute window to sober up. At this point the announcement to get in your cars and go home was risking lives by putting drunks out on the road. If anyone got a dui or in a accident i would encourage them to use that in a court of law.

Excuse me? Just have to respond to this one... How did it become the fault of the band or the venue that some fool who chooses not to manage their alcohol/drug intake then makes another choice to drive impaired? What a crazy idea man... Who the hell sobers up in 30 minutes?

Shall we try to keep some perspective on this. The band has never given us reason to believe that they would intentionally do something to cut a show short. They LOVE to play. Just because nothing happened, in no way means nothing could have. We live in a very different world than the sixties, seventies and eighties. In no small part because of angry disgruntled individuals who will sue at the drop of hat if they think a payoff is a possibility!

Shall we all listen to some good music and get back into our peace love and granola mindsets?
You can't get lost when you're always found...
TMax
Senior Boarder

#273081 9 months ago
Sorry, I tried a couple of times not to make a duplicate thread - even took out a bunch of my punctuation. Always seems to happen when I have some negativity attached to what I'm writing.
You can't get lost when you're always found...
The following user(s) said Thank You: skidoo
skidoo
Expert Boarder
skidoo, skidoo.....ski-doo doo doodlie doo doo doo

#273674 8 months, 4 weeks ago
TMax wrote:
Sorry, I tried a couple of times not to make a duplicate thread - even took out a bunch of my punctuation. Always seems to happen when I have some negativity attached to what I'm writing.

lol.....we're working on many levels here.

canandaigua rainout scam.....great title for a tune or album, kinda dylanesque, no?
Time to create page: 0.58 seconds