• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • See and review the latest setlists. Post and discuss past setlists.
nycdave
Platinum Boarder

Re: Furthur Red Rocks Amphitheater 9/20/2013

#284327 10 months, 1 week ago
Hey Thanks for letting me drive & we hope everyone enjoyed the trip!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, Equinox, Molly Leigh, pink11
Stonedbeetle
Junior Boarder

#284350 10 months, 1 week ago
The ColoArtist recording is already on Archive.org. I make my living as a tech engineer, so I see it all. But I am still enamored with the idea that we can listen to a show live, and have a high quality recording of it in less than 10 hours.

I took me 4 years to find a tape from the first show I was ever at.

This is perhaps the single best use of the Internet in existence.
Bound to cover just a little more ground . . .
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester
pink11
Platinum Boarder

#284351 10 months, 1 week ago
Thanks for the excellent driving job dave! and BIG THANKS to waffleman and co. artiste for their awesome and greatly appreciated streams! Even a little video at the end with a shot of the MOON. What a show last night! That 2nd. set was off the charts and sooo psychedelic! Lucky you SUE! My man doesn't like it when i'm on computer during show, (though he checks baseball scores!) so I just wanted to put in my 2 cents and say THANKS AGAIN TO THE STREAMERS! Have fun tonight everyone! What a treat! Thanks Furthur!!

Happy Saturday!
The following user(s) said Thank You: nycdave
Griff
Expert Boarder
Don't you see........

#284364 10 months, 1 week ago
Last night was over the top. Great energy with both the band and crowd. Everyone had a great time. WOW!
Molly Leigh
Senior Boarder
I'm goin' go for it for sure

#284381 10 months, 1 week ago
pink11 wrote:
Thanks for the excellent driving job dave! and BIG THANKS to waffleman and co. artiste for their awesome and greatly appreciated streams! Even a little video at the end with a shot of the MOON. What a show last night! That 2nd. set was off the charts and sooo psychedelic! Lucky you SUE! My man doesn't like it when i'm on computer during show, (though he checks baseball scores!) so I just wanted to put in my 2 cents and say THANKS AGAIN TO THE STREAMERS! Have fun tonight everyone! What a treat! Thanks Furthur!!

Happy Saturday!

Hubby thinks I'm nuts, but he is the one who took me to a dead concert on our first date years ago and created a monster fan!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, pink11
Time to create page: 0.67 seconds