• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • See and review the latest setlists. Post and discuss past setlists.
Molly Leigh
Senior Boarder
I'm goin' go for it for sure

Re: Set List-The Pearl at The Palms Nite 2 10-2-13

#288086 1 year ago
Denver Man wrote:
Being in front of that Morning Dew made the 12 hour drive out here worth it all by itself. Like strider was saying, I have never been so emotionally spent after a song like that in fuggin years. Just incredible. I still have goose bumps from it!

The cryptical > other one > The 11 > King Solomons marbles from the night before was a tour highlight as well. wow what an awesome display of Russos power!!

Mind boggling weekend I am so grateful I was able to see what I saw the last 2 nights!!

Twas great seeing the crew again! Love you guys, safe travels and hope to see you tomorrow at the Greek!

Glad you are having such an awesome time! Don't forget to come back to these here hills!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Denver Man
karenrose
Platinum Boarder
What a long, strange trip it's been..

#288090 1 year ago
Well, I just have to say that I am EXTREMELY disappointed that Furthur decided to do so many breakouts in Vegas! The shows started way too late for me to be able to listen in and I've been waiting for a Might As Well forever! Got to see it at Radio City...and Good Lovin', GDTRFB, Ripple...man....And Catfish John & Bertha on night 1! Thank goodness for archive.org! All I can say is tomorrow better be a killer show cause it's mine & Kevin's 8th anniversary & we plan to do some partying on the deck! Maybe an Aiko? And what ever happened to that beautiful Seven Hills of Gold??
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

#288097 1 year ago
^^^Ha!! I said weekend .. it feels like the weekend!!
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
nycdave
Platinum Boarder

#288122 1 year ago
PF197.JPG

PF185.JPG

PF208.JPG
The following user(s) said Thank You: Strider1, Molly Leigh
brokenarrow
Gold Boarder

#288152 1 year ago
I'm sad for this hiatus ...these boys have done nothing but improve ....they have hit there stride ....but I guess you go out on top of your game....love you Furthur....you have healed my body....soul....mind....and heart so many times....
GOOD LOVE
Last Edit: 1 year ago by brokenarrow.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bacon Rocks, Molly Leigh
patchmyfurthur
Platinum Boarder

#305683 8 months, 2 weeks ago
recordings?
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds