• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • See and review the latest setlists. Post and discuss past setlists.
rippleish20
Platinum Boarder
Posts:2393

Re: Phil & Friends Setlist 3/13/14 TxR

#315356 6 months, 1 week ago
nycdave wrote:
This is not what anyone expected.
Sometimes the unexpected can lead to something surprising.
We shall soon see.


I have no problem with this. It could be fun.
pink11
Platinum Boarder
Posts:1777

Re: Phil & Friends Setlist 3/13/14 TxR

#315357 6 months, 1 week ago
Team Terrapin to the rescue:)
The following user(s) said Thank You: nycdave, GratefulRose
GratefulRose
Gold Boarder
Posts:1018
I'm still walkin' so I'm sure that I can dance

Re: Phil & Friends Setlist 3/13/14 TxR

#315358 6 months, 1 week ago
Here we go!
Cheers to Anders!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: nycdave, pink11
pink11
Platinum Boarder
Posts:1777

Re: Phil & Friends Setlist 3/13/14 TxR

#315359 6 months, 1 week ago
Midnight rambler!
pink11
Platinum Boarder
Posts:1777

Re: Phil & Friends Setlist 3/13/14 TxR

#315360 6 months, 1 week ago
Evicted off computer.
Enjoy all!
"show of the Season"
GratefulRose
Gold Boarder
Posts:1018
I'm still walkin' so I'm sure that I can dance

Re: Phil & Friends Setlist 3/13/14 TxR

#315361 6 months, 1 week ago
Hey Pink! How's it goin'?
GratefulRose
Gold Boarder
Posts:1018
I'm still walkin' so I'm sure that I can dance

Re: Phil & Friends Setlist 3/13/14 TxR

#315362 6 months, 1 week ago
What's the name of the Terrapin Hero? I know I've seen him before.
rippleish20
Platinum Boarder
Posts:2393

Re: Phil & Friends Setlist 3/13/14 TxR

#315363 6 months, 1 week ago
GratefulRose wrote:
What's the name of the Terrapin Hero? I know I've seen him before.


Craig MacArthur , American jubilee. Ross isn't present yet
GratefulRose
Gold Boarder
Posts:1018
I'm still walkin' so I'm sure that I can dance

Re: Phil & Friends Setlist 3/13/14 TxR

#315364 6 months, 1 week ago
rippleish20 wrote:
GratefulRose wrote:
What's the name of the Terrapin Hero? I know I've seen him before.


Craig MacArthur , American jubilee. Ross isn't present yet


Thank you so very much. Did Phil say Ross was going to step in as well? I heard the Alex Koford will be coming in for drums.
rippleish20
Platinum Boarder
Posts:2393

Re: Phil & Friends Setlist 3/13/14 TxR

#315365 6 months, 1 week ago
GratefulRose wrote:
rippleish20 wrote:
GratefulRose wrote:
What's the name of the Terrapin Hero? I know I've seen him before.


Craig MacArthur , American jubilee. Ross isn't present yet


Thank you so very much. Did Phil say Ross was going to step in as well? I heard the Alex Koford will be coming in for drums.


Yes Ross will be joining per Phil
Time to create page: 1.22 seconds