• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • See and review the latest setlists. Post and discuss past setlists.
bambamcdn
Junior Boarder

Re: Setlist Phil and Friends 4/18/14 Las Vegas

#321985 6 months, 1 week ago
Had a GREAT !! night, this venue is AMAZING, so cool.......Can't say enough ...best Vegas Venue......Security....wears Welcome shirts enough said...
Someday, everything is gonna be different
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

#321999 6 months, 1 week ago
bambamcdn wrote:
Had a GREAT !! night, this venue is AMAZING, so cool.......Can't say enough ...best Vegas Venue......Security....wears Welcome shirts enough said...

Wish I was there!!
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
illuminaughty
Platinum Boarder

#322004 6 months, 1 week ago
i have ALWAYS been a bobby head, i mean after pappa bear died, it seemed the deadhead fam. spit between phil and bob for a while.
Furthur did WONDERS for clearing up this "rift" that mainly existed in the online fans heads and threads.
made Phil heads realize bob is not the jam killa he was once thought of, and made Bobby heads, like me, realize HOWMUCH I MISSED PHILS BASS SOUND, and that he did prefer to go into the unknown, but was more than aimless noodles.
i neverr doubted Phils talent, i just never dug the Q that much, so i stuck with ratdog, and most Phil heads stuck with PLF.

I am glad that FURTHUR, to a degree, ended this animosity between the fans, comparing apples to oranges gets you no where.

alll that being said.

I CANT IMAGINE THE JAMS THAT THIS LINEUP IS PRODUCEING.

okok, Medeski on keys, whom plays GREAT with Scofield(my pick for fav. PLF axeman), and then Russo and Phil know each other pretty well a this point, and the rest of the band is just iceing on the cake.

GREAT LINEUP.
Time to create page: 0.16 seconds