• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • See and review the latest setlists. Post and discuss past setlists.
doin_that_rag
Gold Boarder

Re: Best of Summer Tour?

#48778 3 years, 2 months ago
lucky enough to catch three all good, philly, and raleigh all of which had their moments philly's playin>help>slip>franklins>playin reprise was pretty sick along with the double encore of fool in the rain and one more saturday night (lucky enough to be there for both the fool in the rain's in hampton and philly) and raleigh's 2nd set was pretty crazy the viola 1st verse>bertha was one of the finest transitions i've ever heard and all good was good the show start to finish was pretty solid very conservative set list lots of familiar tunes i guess since everyone wasn't there just to see the boys
People joining hand in hand while the music plays the band
newyawker
Platinum Boarder
When the goin gets weird the weird turn pro

#49559 3 years, 2 months ago
I just went back and listened to SPAC. Give it a good listen again. What a phenomenal show. Every time I listen to it another extraordinary part jumps forth and grabs my undivided attention.
'Nothin left to do but smile smile smile'
Gr8fulauditors
Junior Boarder

#49587 3 years, 2 months ago
Absolutely, SPAC set 2 was totally sick!!!!
At least I'm still enjoying the ride !!!!!
GreatestStoryEverTold
Expert Boarder

#50024 3 years, 2 months ago
Listened to the majority of Raleigh. The train coming through during Gloria was so cool. That venue was sick, talk about smack in the middle of a place, you could have got away with chillin on the sidewalk prob. Great show.
Jr8055
Fresh Boarder

#50193 3 years, 2 months ago
can only comment on the 4 i went to

philly setlist and lot
bethel comes a time! lot to big. shakedown to far away (thought i d never get back but thats another story)
jones beach
pnc

wish they woulld have just played two nights each at mann and bethel. cant wait till red rocks
Jr8055
Fresh Boarder

#50198 3 years, 2 months ago
check out friday from rcmh spring tour
Tilnot
Fresh Boarder

#50465 3 years, 2 months ago
The best show for me is always the last one that i attended(Canandaigua).
milesgone
Junior Boarder
All the milesgone behind me to see shows

#51710 3 years, 2 months ago
GreatestStoryEverTold wrote:
Listened to the majority of Raleigh. The train coming through during Gloria was so cool. That venue was sick, talk about smack in the middle of a place, you could have got away with chillin on the sidewalk prob. Great show.

that second set was mindblowing
sweetwilliamisdead
Junior Boarder

#59983 3 years, 1 month ago
only went to the four southern shows but out of those simpsonville was definelty the cooker. they were really on for the whole show in a way they arent sometimes.
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds